The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #81CE
@spookitty  
And that’s the sort of user that the moderator specifically states that he wants, which doesn’t bode well for the future of foalcon on the site either.
Hattsy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

ponk
@Crade  
>anybody who disagrees with us is an undesireable!  
and just like that, the tiny, minuscule amount of trust i had left in the mods is broken.
Background Pony #1714
@Crade
>anybody who disagrees with us is an undesireable!
and just like that, the tiny, minuscule amount of trust i had left in the mods is broken.
That is the very kind of base mindset that begets resentment and in turn prejudice and discrimination.

Exactly, all they did was create more division and it’s what every other social media did and it came back to bite them HARD in the ass.

This is what creates alternate platforms, this is what creates possible echo chambers, this is what, creates, division.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
If there’s anything that boils my blood it is selfish vocal minorities who claim to speak for the majority that seek to make places “safe” for them and alienate everyone else in turn.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’m honestly curious how Derpy will try to spin this, or if he’ll even acknowledge it at all.
@DragonRanger
he is a minister. He tried to manipulate a few users before the situation got too out of hand for him and the rest of the staff. Don’t be surprised if he behaves like your average politician.

He’ll have a great career at FOX News or CNN.
Crade
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Find me on Ponybooru
@Crade
Oh, no. It’s more than that. According to that user’s DNP reason, they also left over incestuous foalcon because it shelters pedophiles in the community.

I know. It is the exact same argument that was used in regards to Aryanne and glorifying Nazism.  
It shelters bigots.  
Foalcon shelters pedophiles.  
Depictions of Rape shelter rapists.  
Depictions of Murder and Snuff shelter Murderers.  
Depictions of Vore shelter Cannibals.  
And, of course, depictions of lewd ponies in general shelter Zoophiles.

This is the slippery slope that people were talking about, and that is erroneously labeled a fallacy. It isn’t, it’s real. The same logic can be used for anything that isn’t inherently “wholesome” or unoffensive, and can give you a justification to ban it that holds the same weight as this recent ban.

“With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied - it chains us all, irrevocably.”  
I know this is a TNG quote and not some ancient philosopher, but it’s still a nugget of wisdom. apparently written by a woman btw, jeri taylor, she had the writing credit of that episode

@booponies  
@Crade
just some more moderator interaction for posterity and transparency

Wow. I honestly am surprised how little people know about communism and how many people were tortured, suffered famine and died under the various communist regimes. Does he know that the Nazis and Communists were also big fans of restricting freedom of expression and speech, I wonder?
Background Pony #81CE
@Background Pony #1714  
This wasn’t supposed to create division. This was supposed to be a private message informing that artist that they’re on the same side so that he could come in and play the nice guy trying to get along and work with the upset users, but someone forgot to tell the artist so oops.
Background Pony #1714
There’s just one problem. Derpy’s account afaik, is an alt account. Derpi mods sometimes opt for alts seperate from their main. I believe so, I think I’m fairly certain about it.

So all the shit Derpy says is without consequences cause nobody will know who that main account is.

If he “resigns”, it’s a very good chance it’s for show, and he takes a spin in another alt mod account for protection.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I won’t be surprised WHEN this thread gets locked for “getting into politics” or “violating guidelines” etc.

I’ve seen them halt discussions, lock threads whenever one side gains the upper hand in discussions. They claim it’s to “break circlejerking”, but they seem to be okay with the other side having their circlejerks in threads.  
Look no further than some of the threads in the generals where heavy debating is involved. It’s apparent which side thrives in this favourable environment the staff here have cultivated. Those who benefit from this environment would claim they’re “just better” or “better behaving”.
Background Pony #1714
Before this gets locked.

Look at that little checkmark next to “post”. They’re probably gonna remove that “temporarily.”

Cause, y’know, 4Chan trolls and shit, amirite?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed