The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

tiarawhy
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist - tiarawhy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I submitted a DNP as well. I really have enjoyed the freedom of expression on this site for many years, and I really hope the staff reconsider the ban on certain content.
Love you and your work Tiarawhy! My hero! <3

<3!!!
Background Pony #F2E2
there other boorus if you dont like this one

rainbooru and twilightbooru
Background Pony #F2E2
forget this fandom is already doom i abandoning ship before it sink

orbidate de este fandom ya no vale la pena seguir en el ademas g4 termino
Background Pony #5E45
@Background Pony #F2E2  
Me gusta demasiado los ponis para desaparecerme de este fandom

El arte que hacemos es muy maravilloso, y aveces incluye lo de aryanne y otras temas politicas. Por eso no quiero que perdemos parte de lo que podemos illustrar (excluyendo las cosas verdaderamentes malas, por supuesto).
Background Pony #F2E2
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
pero todo tiene que llegar a su fin incluyendo el fandom

everything need to come to a end including this fandom the best thing of life dont last forever.
Background Pony #F2E2
@Background Pony #5E45  
i know aryanne was just a bad joke but we should have letter die and forgoten why we dont make a redemption ark of her that she regret her pass and the swaztica in her cutie mark is a pain like starlight = sign
Pony_Prints<3
Artist -

I wish to Declare a list of corrections that must be taken to win back the trust of everypony, of every creature, and of all future users of Derpibooru.

The time for posturing and meaningless half-measures is over. Either ACT and do what is right, or it will be forever known that the administration and moderators at Derpibooru do not agree to these most simple and reasonable terms and instead are intentionally choosing to stall, obfuscate, with the intent to weasel out of their loss.

#1: Any administration and moderators that did not openly or internally oppose the censorship and removal of art must be removed from their positions immediately. They must be given a badge that shows they support censorship that can not be removed. And they must never be allowed to serve as administration or as moderators ever again. A punishment they should wear proudly if they honestly hold such beliefs.

#2: Because the Derpibooru administration and moderators have proven that they can not be trusted, from now on before anyone may serve as administration or as a moderator,  
A: they must publicly state they oppose censorship,  
B: state they will follow all of the rules,  
C: state they will not make any change to any rule until a public announcement is made at the start of a given month, and a vote is taken at the end of said month with a 2/3rds majority in favor of the change,  
D: and finally, they must state that any criticism of the moderation must be allowed to be made publicly. Transparency is the only way censors can be held accountable. If public outcry against abuse is not protected then more abuse is inevitable. Its simply the best practice policy and should be supported and followed by all legitimate businesses.

#3: These three Declarations may never be changed under any circumstances.

Please, as the public, suggest any amendments, or changes to this that you feel are necessary. Lets find the high ground to rally upon so we can establish a lasting victory!

@tiarawhy  
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
@Ryperiour2  
@MKogwheel  
@Infrayellow  
@Mittsies  
@Shinoo  
@Hattsy  
and many others! Thank you all so much! You’re the BEST!
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Pony_Prints<3  
Name and shame is not an answer. Enacting petty revenge and seeking the feeling of vindication and justice-doing is not the point and undermines the point. They’re also what motivates quite a few of extremists in USA today, including the rioters. Please do not become exactly like followers of the ideologies I oppose.

Also, you kinda don’t have power or support to make ultimatums, and “stating” something is meaningless because people can lie, or just wait long enough that supporters of certain thought (like “no censorship”) leave or are otherwise too few in numbers.
Datte-Before-Dawn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Lady's Wink -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo

Undesirable
@Pony_Prints<3  
I don’t care much for shaming and being bowed down to. I’m not a clout goblin.  
full

I just wanna draw what I wanna draw without being or feeling restricted.

Just revert Rule 5 to not mention “trivializing Nazis”, remove it from mention in Rule 0, and tell people to filter it or shut up. That’s all I need.

The staff is gonna have to work on regaining the trust of it’s userbase, and this is an excellent way to start. A lot of people were understandably booty bamboozled over this and lost all faith in not being censored even further in the future, and the staff is gonna somehow have to prove they’re up to the task.

IF they want to regain the trust of even the hardest core censorship opposers, anyway.
Ryperiour2

@Background Pony #F2E2  
>bait.jpg  
Heres your (you)

@Pony_Prints<3  
No probs m8, i agree that there must be some transparency, personally at minimum I’d like to see who the people are that are deleting/giving out rule violation bans. There was one image that had Aryanne uncensored that got deleted 10 minutes after upload, reinstated and then deleted again after 30 minutes. If staff have their feet/hooves held to the fire for their fuckups, maybe shit like that wouldn’t happen  
also I’d like to be able to upload more pics of https://derpibooru.org/images/2173212 (yes I own her) mostly for archival purposes the (aryanne OAT hasn’t been updated yet)
Barhandar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Just revert Rule 5 to not mention “trivializing Nazis”, remove it from mention in Rule 0, and tell people to filter it or shut up. That’s all I need.
Don’t forget “no longer enforce the unspoken rule against non-positive BLM portrayals and negative reactions to BLM”, including removing all shadowbans currently present. It’s still censorship and still enforced right now.
Amm
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Shoutout to Cammy
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
Considering several of them were blindsided by this and don’t approve of it, it makes sense that they’d moderate fairly.

@Pony_Prints<3  
>Punish people for their beliefs and/or not being around/told that something was happening. Let’s throw some Jew badges into the mix  
Fuck off.

>public voting  
That’s a horrible idea. Websites and communities that give the public/users veto power over everything tend to start declining rapidly. It becomes a hassle to do anything and good ideas get shut down because people don’t like change. Things quickly begin to stagnate. And that’s before you get to the brigading and rigging.

They already claim 2A and 2D. 3 is utterly meaningless.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed