The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

spookitty
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -

spooky lil kitty
I’ve also filed a DNP request. The fact they’ve been so quiet while having “discussions” is very telling.
Background Pony #B3F3
I don’t know if I’ll ever use derpi again. This is very sad. And they have disgusted me with their treatment of the community on their site. I’m no Nazi, aryanne didn’t mean shit to me, but I don’t care about that, you’re banning art of aryanne but not of minors being forcefully dommed. It’s not a good look.
Background Pony #4800
better to organize and get staff on the same page than throw whatever out and drop the ball

Yet that’s pretty much what happened when you dropped the ball with the rule, ironic.
Background Pony #627F
@Background Pony #4800  
They meant to drop the mic but spaghetti came out instead.

(I have been anon posting in this thread already, this is me from phone just to post this joke.)
Background Pony #A8BB
@Scorpion

@Background Pony #3361  
Can we be sure that Pillowfort won’t ban Aryanne too? I’d be wary of any place that hasn’t been built by community members or isn’t explicitly against censorship. Rainbooru is clunky but it’s assured not to ban content arbitrarily.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
By the way, I’ve had a thought. If you want to draw something anti-censorship, but find Aryanne distasteful, draw Autumn Blaze - the kirin who opposed silencing others and fought to unsilence them and to show them that you can’t find happiness without the darkness to contrast it to.
deactivateda9696253da

@Barhandar  
Ayranne has become a symbol of rebellion now.  
You make a good point though  
“Rainbows wont light up the sky unless you let it rain, candles jsut wont glow until they’re burned.  
You cant give up your laughter cause your scared of a little pain”  
You peeps probably just think that applies to funny stuff that may be dank or offensive, nay, for the last light she said was “No matter how much I schooled them, FEAR OF HURT IS STILL WHAT RULED THEM, sometimes you gotta let it rain”  
That message is plain and clear: Allowing yourself to be controlled by emotion to the point of silencing others or yourself is bad.  
THAT INCLUDES being “offended” about a nazi pony or the “it has caused pain and suffering in the past”  
Its no different than the Kirins, so why dont we learn that lesson?
Background Pony #4800
@Amm  
Streisand effect, called it days ago.  
That was unironically how the fandom as a global thing started, when the streisand effect on /b/ caused it to explode, become a meme, and “leak” outside of 4chan.
Background Pony #27F0
Reminder to artists that when you do hard-“delete all”-DNP, actual image files, score, comments, tags, etc aren’t actually deleted, they’re just hidden, and can be restored with one click if you change your mind later (so, no need for manual reuploads). Admins can confitm this. So, file “delete-all” DNPs boldly, there’s zero risk involved, and can be reverted if you choose to.
RandomDouche
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’ve sent my DNP as well. This whole disaster has undermined any faith I had in the staff here, and I don’t really see anything getting better.
Filiecs
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@John Sheppard  
Absolutely not. I don’t inherently trust anyone the censor anything. That’s why I want to see credible scientific sources backing up whatever censorship they think is ok. They don’t have my trust, so they want it they must prove it.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
Honestly feels like there’s going to be a kneejerk DNP divide no matter which way the site goes. Really hate to see so much division and having even more sites to have to keep track of.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed