The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #B5FF
@doloresbridge  
I really hate to say it. But the only choice we’d have is rainbooru. As much as I really really would hate to do that, but if the mods bend the knee then we’d have very few choices and that about the only near active one without censorship currently. We all know who to thank for the media involvement, especially since their name was in the first article. Not too surprising really, especially since they were 4chan originally, so who expects them to be civil and not stir up issues.
Infrayellow
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

@pearlyiridescence  
I like your art and I’ve even bought a mousepad from you in the past but its sad to see you acting like a cunt who’s not even attempting to understand where people’s arguments are coming from. It’s like you came here just to be angry and talk down to other people.
Background Pony #BDEB
Okay. Big problem coming up. It seems that this is starting to spread to the media.
They are
starting to
run with it
This could mean more censorship regardless. As I asked in the other thread: could Derpibooru really survive standing steadfast in this environment? What if they get cut off from money flow or being mass media canceled?

Damn. It’s happening faster. In addition to those possible outcomes, there’s another way it could happen…

Hasbro decides to virtue signal and goes full DMCA takedown mode (screencaps, GIFs, etc). And they could do it to the new sites too.
Background Pony #B5FF
@Infrayellow  
stop lowering yourself to their standards please. Just report and move on, there’s plenty of much better and understanding artists here.
Background Pony #BDEB
@Background Pony #B5FF

Unedited screencaps and GIFs of the show and movies? (don’t forget a lot of the MLP Movie stuff is still prohibited from being on this site). And unedited pages of IDW comics?
Background Pony #B5FF
@Background Pony #BDEB  
The unedited may actually face a issue. But that’s a bit more complex.

I’d actually like to thank the moderator who handled that situation for being fair and even by the way.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@pearlyiridescence  
You see, there’s one wee little tiny secret about all this. People who support silencing others do not “vote with their wallet”. It has been proven time and time again.  
Where will you be once even the neutrals know that you equate “drawing a pony caricature of nazism” with “racism” and “nazi sympathy” and likely will not stop at this, and refuse to support you financially?

And yes, this is what is banned. Real nazi propaganda has never been allowed.

Also, where will you be once the censorship reaches something you support? It will.  
P.S. BLM is antisemitic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed