Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rhorse in topic The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Rhorse
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks -
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Horsefugger
"@Osha":/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4838604#post_4838604
Was a couple years ago. Was just a case of people poking him and him doing it right back because he has self respect. Mods being absolutely rude and breaking rule 0 and then deleting their posts so no one would notice it and make Coin look even more like an asshole. That's where the "You don't know what kind of person Coinpo is" meme came from. The sad thing is all this happened right after Coin convinced me this was a pretty good place to upload my work. At the time I kept mostly to myself and uploaded to a tumblr I never really posted anywhere. Coin is a great guy and I wouldn't have met so many cool artists in the fandom if it wasn't for him.

"@MKogwheel":/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4839893#post_4839893
Checked. Hell yeah, man. That makes us DNP buddies.

https://pillowfort.social/users/sign_up?invite=_T0PYThVGzZDj97ChPR_qg
Also, it's not much, but I have one link left for this week.
No reason given
Edited by Rhorse