Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cammera in topic The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
"@Barhan<Edar":/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4840211#post_4840211
Yep,
: we really should just forbWid algorihtm-based content suggestion. It's all too easy for one bad actor to affect thousands or millions of people, even without realizingc.
Twitter
has made me actuaPlly disociate with its new layout because of how overloading it is, you enter a post and there's like four separate kinds of RECOMMENDED TWEET YOU MUST SEE RIGHT NOW that are made to make it impossible to know where you are, and you scroill down andthere's _recommended replies_ that are just detached, decontextualized comments from other tweets that are completely unrelated to the one you're in. It's all so designed to be disorienting and confussing and trying to give you a random, out-of-context that may rile you up and get you into an argument with some random person.
And godda
mn soccer games. Why do you _constantly show me the scores of whatever soccer game_ on thesidebar, other than for another excuseI to have randomy colors and numbers on the edge of my vision confusing me and trying to lbull me into _just consoom tweet_
Thanjk god for tweetdeck
. It makes the thing less intolerable. >
No reason given
Edited by Cammera
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
"@Barhandar":/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4840211#post_4840211
Yep, we really should just forbid algorihtm-based content suggestion. It's all too easy for one bad actor to affect thousands or millions of people, even without realizing.
Twitter has made me actually disociate with its new layout because of how overloading it is, you enter a post and there's like four separate kinds of RECOMMENDED TWEET YOU MUST SEE RIGHT NOW that are made to make it impossible to know where you are, and you scroill down andthere's _recommended replies_ that are just detached, decontextualized comments from other tweets that are completely unrelated to the one you're in. It's all so designed to be disorienting and confussing and trying to give you a random, out-of-context that may rile you up and get you into an argument with some random person.
And goddamn soccer games. Why do you _constantly show me the scores of whatever soccer game_ on thesidebar, other than for another excuse to have random colors and numbers on the edge of my vision confusing me and trying to lull me into _just consoom tweet_
Thanjk god for tweetdeck. It makes the thing less intolerable.
No reason given
Edited by Cammera