Viewing last 25 versions of post by 2fat2fly in topic The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

2fat2fly
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Follow me
"[@Zajice":](/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4838146#post_4838146
)  
Thats why none of us are NOT removing our existing artwork, I believe that in Derpibooru's hubris they have deemed themselves to be the arbiters of what is morally just, I'm against that in any capacity. even if they back peddle in an effort to save themselves they have lost my trust, How am i supposed to trust them to not meddle with shit in the background like they did with shadow banning? when I know their agenda is more important than their service to the fandom.

No reason given
Edited by 2fat2fly
2fat2fly
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Follow me
"@Zajice":/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4838146#post_4838146
Thats why none of us are NOT removing our existing artwork, I believe that in Derpibooru's hubris they have deemed themselves to be the arbiters of what is morally just, I'm against that in any capacity. even if they back peddle in an effort to save themselves they have lost my trust, How am i supposed to trust them to not meddle with shit in the background like they did with shadow banning? when I know their agenda is more important than their service to the fandom.

No reason given
Edited by 2fat2fly
2fat2fly
Artist -

Follow me
"@Zajice":/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4838146#post_4838146

No reason given
Edited by 2fat2fly