Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Background Pony #81CE":](/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4837463#post_4837463
)  
Sigh. Ok. Hopefully without exposing who you are or violating your anonymity ... please stop treating this like some sort of magical opportunity to eliminate things you don't like from the site.

IRL bestiality and pedophilia are already not permitted on this site. If you want to redefine existing tags on the site as _*being_* those things, open a new thread in the Tagging Discussion forums and make your proposal.

And as foalcon and bestiality offend you, please filter them and stop complaining on images with those themes or attacking users who enjoy them.

Welcome back from your ban, if you want another one we can help.

[@Background Pony #7C5E](/forums/meta/topics/the-anti-censorship-dnp-pledge?post_id=4837470#post_4837470)  
I'm sorry, I really am. If I see a question I may be able to answer, I try to answer it. Personally I'd rather be welcoming new artists to the site instead of helping some of my favorite artists leave it. But this is a fan run fansite staffed by volunteers, and the only reason I've been available is that I'm recovering from Covid and so not at work.

When I return to work in a few hours, then I'll be gone, too. So I wanted to help if I could with the time that I had. I hope that I was able to provide at least a little insight into our processes and how we handle some of these things, and was able to at least answer a couple questions.

Also I really enjoyed nabbing that fucking sockpuppet who was playing both sides against the other. I hate those kinds of trolls. So that was enjoyable, and hopefully it has made this thread and some others more sane.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves