Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

Eppleblam
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Joey  
Thanks for the change, it’s greatly appreciated. I guess I was just hoping for it to not be in reverse, as I feel if someone wanted to try to look the tag up in the tag search, when uploading, they’d know for a fact it’s there instead of having to blindly put in “armpit sex” and see it works upon upload. But still, thank you very much for what you did.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Eppleblam  
It will still pop up, and just automatically change to the correct term once submitted:

full

Same goes for if they search for “armpit sex”, it will just redirect them to axillism automatically.
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@OneOverTwo  
I hadn’t even noticed that. That might be the case.  

Supposedly one for Canterlot and one for Ponyville. Seems weird though. Exact same look and cutie mark (y’know, save for the horn). Barely any screencaps. Might just’ve been reusing assets. And it should be noted that most of the Writing Desk tags seem to have been changed from the Raven tag by one user. When did that get decided? Also of course people who don’t know about this and tag Raven anyway since that seems to be the more well-known one.
Background Pony #69C6
@Napsack  
Some pictures seems to be using that for any space alien however. Maybe do what wikipedia did and retag those as “alien (franchise)”, but that might take a while (28 pages of images to check). I can retag that if that’s ok. :)
Background Pony #69C6
@TexasUberAlles  
Uh…I missed this message, sorry. Here’s the images I found in “alien” that were about the franchise anyways

In other words, 181 images out of 403 are about the franchise; rest are other aliens. :)
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Background Pony #F4AB

no, the order of this alias should be reversed. as SuperSupermario said, if somebody who doesn’t have the “~” key types “pinata”, it will redirect to “piñata”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum