Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

Background Pony #9D60
I’d be happy with Wild Fire and Stellar Eclipse and the like getting ponysona, though I’m not clear if Fausticorn should if she didn’t design it herself? idk.

Calling holly dash an oc after she’s been in the show and had multiple toy releases would feel pretty silly.
OrionFOTL
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Page 59 done, went through pages 60-64 and completed missed aliases, page 67 done.

If you’re suggesting an alias consisting of about 5 images total, then it’s easier to just retag them manually to the big target instead of aliasing.
ein-kerl
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Page 59 done, went through pages 60-64 and completed missed aliases, page 67 done.
If you’re suggesting an alias consisting of about 5 images total, then it’s easier to just retag them manually to the big target instead of aliasing.

I’d just like to ask why the aliases were done out of order.
OrionFOTL
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Because a while ago I decided to do a few pages forward from 55th (or so), while Nebulon was doing them backwards from 64th to meet in the middle.
OrionFOTL

I’m not talking about things like artist tags, which are likely to be watched/filtered from the first image and have to be aliased anyway to keep track of the artist’s many names, but rather about instances when a tag like “thingken” containing one image can just be renamed to their proper form without harm and need for aliasing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum