Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

Background Pony #2F2B
Raritrap → Futarity

Or vice versa. Futarity seems to fit into the theme of Futadash, Futajack, Futapie, futashy, and futatwi, then we have raritrap which is admittedly a well known and used tag, but doesn’t fit the theme and thus won’t be looked for automatically. Aliasing them would ensure people can find that classy fashionista with the extra equipment more easily.
ExOttoyuhr

The White Witch → Jadis

(Main antagonist of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe and The Magician’s Nephew. Has only two pictures on Derpibooru, lamentably enough, despite being almost literally Evil Princess Celestia.)

Speaking of which:

Narnia → The Chronicles of Narnia  
Chronicles of Narnia → The Chronicles of Narnia
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #ED1C  
’S alright. ’S not for me but for the dude that does the actual aliasing.  
@Joey  
@dt
Link your requests please, I’m too lazy to type or copy/paste tags

It’s for his benefit as aliasing can take some time depending on the size of the tags and that speeds things up a bit.

One thing to note, though: when you link things make sure everything is lower-case. Looksee.  
@Background Pony #ED1C  
“Futarity”:/tags/Futarity → “Raritrap”:/tags/Raritrap

See how those /tags have capital letters? That messes up the search. Click them on your post, you’ll see what I mean.

What you want is

“Futarity”:/tags/futarity → “Raritrap”:/tags/raritrap

FutarityRaritrap
Background Pony #2F2B
@Solitude  
Gotcha. Also, I think raritrap should be the one aliased, since futarity matches the naming convention. I know I said either way but preferably lets end up with the one people would be more inclined to search for and/or tag
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

If you’re suggesting an alias consisting of about 5 images total, then it might be easier to just retag them manually to the big target instead of aliasing.

Incidentally, I think there’s supposed to be a difference between ear wings and wing ears. That being one is using ears to fly like wings while one is having wings for ears. Don’t mind them aliased or nothin’, just pointing that out.
Soarinjack
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo

@Solitude  
Thanks.

And you’re right about the ear wings tag (including one of AJ with ears where a pegasus normally have wings). I didn’t really look much into it once I saw the Celestia one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum