Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
@TexasUberAlles  
I’ve literally always, in real life, seen/heard them called “colored pencils”.  
Or maybe lots of other people do actually say “color pencils” but since I’m so used to “colored” I automatically hear it that way *shrugs*
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Brokedownandmadeone

The third one would be incorrect. insertion is for insertion of foreign objects, such as dildos, while penetration is for insertion of things like penises and tentacles. there must be a diferentiation between those.

And as to the second one, we can’t alias tags that don’t exist. There must be a difference between them.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Mildgyth @Prof.NightJack  
Literally just fixed my mistake before the page loaded your posts. Had the tab open but didn’t refresh it.

As for the penetration/insertion thing, I was requesting it because it seemed there was nothing for large penis penetration, and when I looked at the “large insertion” tag, there were images with the “insertion” tag alongside it. I’m aware it’s because of the “insertion” implication for “large insertion”, but is that going to have to be continually fixed for images like that?
DragonMaus
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DragonWraith> fish are not for sexual
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

@ATMunn  
I don’t think those two should be conflated, as they have similar but distinct meanings. It’s more useful to be able to differentiate, and if an image has both, you can apply both tags.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@TexasUberAlles  
It won’t break anything, it’ll just take forever and add some extra load to the server. And usually, when the site is actually shut down for maintenance, it’s because they don’t want anything going on in the database.

@DragonWraith  
I’m just guessing here, but I think the reason some tags “persist” even when empty is because there’s still references to them, such as being in a watch list or filter. Again, don’t quote me on that.

@ATMunn  
Probably not. Hooves are for ponies. Palms are for humans, anthro, and that little purple guy who’s always hanging around Twilight.
Background Pony #01C3
diapinkes <=> pinkabetes

Although phonetically pleasing, diapinkes isn’t nearly as easy to guess as its sister tags (shyabetes, dashabetes, jackabetes, twiabetes and raribetes) since ending in -pinkes is inconsistent with the other Mane 6 tags ending in -betes.
DragonMaus
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DragonWraith> fish are not for sexual
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

character sheet -> reference sheet  
There may be some distinction between these two, but they largely seem to be used interchangeably, and enforcing the dichotomy would be a lot of work. As such, I believe the alias is justified.

Edit: Turns out there’s a bio tag, which covers the potential differences between character sheet and reference sheet, so there shouldn’t be any further issues with the alias.  
–  
color guide -> reference sheet
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum