State of the Booru

Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@Joey  
Germany? Sorry I heard someone mention the UK on some other discussion, I’m just trying to get the facts after everyone got sturred up last Monday…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I’m sure most people here aren’t too worried about the end of G4 as they are on the possible effects A13 could have on here and elsewhere.

This community has staying power. I’ve been here for a long time. Seen many come and go, along with many familiar faces from Ponibooru days. People talking with a wide range of interests that stretch beyond just Ponies. The community has transcended. It is a defacto multifandom community.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@bronyparty  
EU based artists should still be able to create art, I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t be able to.

@Background Pony #CCC1  
Please no discussion or speculation about Article 13 unless it is directly related to the site. We don’t want this becoming a political thread.
Background Pony #5A33
Everything has an end, hopefully g5 will spark a new fan base or just keeping the old one floating, I would like to see it becoming more matured, like the new(idk) characters are no longer facing friendship problems and other silliness and instead have to worry about something way more serious. I don’t mind if they drag Equestria politics into the show to make the world more alive. Just like what the Star Wars prequels did.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide