Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

reversalmushroom

You're gay.
Is it possible to do "or" searches? As in, put in 2 tags, but instead of pulling up things that have both, it pulls up results that have maybe just 1 of both tags? So if I could somehow search 2 different tags, but have them smooshed together into 1 result with 1 convenient link?
reversalmushroom

You're gay.
Yeah, I just put both of those in and got no results. Could you please post a link of a search using either of those methods?

EDIT: Sorry, I got confused because I put in the parenthesis which causes it not to work. But yay, thanks!
reversalmushroom

You're gay.
Could y'all please make it so videos don't start muted? That's just an extra click one has to make every time they watch a video. Or maybe the volume gets saved somewhere so everyone can have their own personal default?
Background Pony #10E7
Thanks for integrating default site theme with system-wide theme. I don't want ponies linked to my email address, but I like viewing everything in dark mode, so getting auto-dark theme here is a big help.
Panko Pai
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Shy gamer stallion
Noticed the change where Derpi changes its theme depending on which system default theme is set.
At first, yaaay.
At another, I liked the default light theme being an indicator I've been logged out.
Background Pony #6C85
Not gonna lie not too fond of the new page finder being just First, Previous, Next and Last

Takes away the convenience of being able to jump back a few pages if ya recall a image a few pages back
Count Adramélekh Sear
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Unorthodox MMA Tough Guy
As much as I vehemently hate the new layout of the page buttons here, I want to wish back the removed randomizer and the hide buttons beside the page numbers for us mobile users.
Background Pony #260D
Can there please be a notification if an image you've uploaded got deleted?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~