Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

byte[]

Philomena Contributor
@evan555alpha
The change from moving the sorting in the database (which does collation) to doing the sorting in the application (which doesn't, and sorts by codepoint values) caused the change.
reversalmushroom

You're gay.
@icey wicey 1517
Then we should up that so it can move onward to infinity.

Why would it have a maximum number built in? I'm guessing a comment section would normally just allow infinite commenters, so someone had to actually go in and make it stop at 200035. I don't think it would crash the site or cause problems in the display because it only ever shows a small number of comments and pages at 1 time.
Background Pony #AAF4
@reversalmushroom
I'm assuming that the mods don't want to formally recognize comment drama as something notable, and don't want to enable the sort of person who would actively search for "drama in the comments".
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Praise Chrysalis!
@Luna
@JP
@Officer Hotpants
1024 > 1000 when it comes to describing computer storage and speeds.

Even if I think that the term "mebibytes" is fucking stupid and the "mega" prefix (and others used in computer terms) should just change based on context.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~