Viewing last 25 versions of post by Garden Tinker in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Garden Tinker
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

[@TexasUberAlles](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5551909#post_5551909)

Oh, no, this is absolutely the first kind of thing that came to my mind. I've gone wading through the snow to re-find an exact image a dozen times, not to mention the plenty of instances when I've been looking for reference images for a conversation / worldbuilding accuracy / piece of work.

I've just never really had to fight the searchbar in the process. Or at least, if I did, that was never near the top of the frustration list.

I can absolutely see why the extended bar would be a benefit to the site's core concept. I just don't personally want it compared to what I have - ergo my suggestion that it's a toggle, to meet in the middle. And even then, that was honestly one of my lowest complaints, and should've probably been in the nitpick list. I just started with that one and things spiraled out of control from there as I noticed one thing after another.
No reason given
Edited by Garden Tinker