Viewing last 25 versions of post by Novapone in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Novapone
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Happy Derpy! -

Pony
"[@BigBuggyBastage":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3690928#post_3690928
)  
This is funny to me because I always want the long filenames, and before April 1st this was the other way around, where the dropbdoxwn was annoying to me.

It's almost like we could use all this extra horizontal space for separate buttons...
Reason: words
Edited by Novapone
Novapone
Happy Derpy! -

Pony
"@BigBuggyBastage":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3690928#post_3690928
This is funny to me because I always want tohe long filenames, and before April 1st this was the other way around, where the dropbox was annoying to me.

It's almost like we could use all this extra horizontal space for separate buttons...
Reason: words
Edited by Novapone
Novapone
Happy Derpy! -

Pony
"@BigBuggyBastage":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3690928#post_3690928
This is funny to me because I always want to long filenames, and before April 1st this was the other way around, where the dropbox was annoying to me.

No reason given
Edited by Novapone