Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"[@WingbeatPony":](/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3660039#post_3660039
)  
It will not force it. Desktop just gets some words next to the buttons.

I think it will say "Art by" and then the first alphabetical username (or artist tag if no user links), with "et al." if there's more. We'll see how it goes developing it.

Now, as far as metabar, this is what's going up soon:

![full](https://i.imgur.com/7jqwkgl.png!
)  
The centered layout will for the time being bge the saome except with side margins so that ith's just like barthis, dbut, you kn'tow, centakered up(no thmore full -width bars and uploader way off to the side).

Reason: Clarify
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@WingbeatPony":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3660039#post_3660039

I think it will say "Art by" and then the first alphabetical username (or artist tag if no user links), with "et al." if there's more. We'll see how it goes developing it.

Now, as far as metabar, this is what's going up soon:
!https://i.imgur.com/7jqwkgl.png!
The centered layout will for the time being be the same except with side margins so that there ibars don't the bars takinge up the full width.

No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@WingbeatPony":/meta/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread/post/3660039#post_3660039

Now, as far as metabar, "this" is what's going up soon:
!
https://i.imgur.com/7jqwkgl.png is what's going up soon. !
The centered layout will for the time being be the same except with side margins so that there isn't the bars taking up the full width.

No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar

Now, as far as metabar, "this":https://i.imgur.com/7jqwkgl.png is what's going up soon. The centered layout will for the time being be the same except with side margins so that there isn't the bars taking up the full width.

No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna