Viewing last 25 versions of post by Frosku in topic Rule #0 Policy Refinement Feedback Thread

Frosku
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Vox Exercitus
"[@Armagedonus":](/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4871718#post_4871718
)  
I think there's a line between criticism and namecalling, I'm also not sure I'd want to see Derpi turned into a battleground of critiques of other users' conduct. I'm conflicted on this.

I'd define low effort shitposts as non-transformational edits or randomly photoshopped compilations designed entirely to push a political agenda. You can use the little to no artistic merit test which is fairly well-defined.
No reason given
Edited by Frosku
Frosku
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Vox Exercitus
"@Armagedonus":/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4871718#post_4871718
I think there's a line between criticism and namecalling, I'm also not sure I'd want to see Derpi turned into a battleground of critiques of other users' conduct. I'm conflicted on this.

I'd define low effort shitposts as non-transformational edits or randomly photoshopped compilations designed entirely to push a political agenda. You can use the little to no artistic merit test which is fairly well-defined.
No reason given
Edited by Frosku