Viewing last 25 versions of post by Frosku in topic Rule #0 Policy Refinement Feedback Thread

Frosku
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Vox Exercitus
"[@Princess Luna":](/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4871712#post_4871712
)  
I mean if you're going to allow mouthpiecing for other potentially offensive groups like BLM, antifa etc then I'd be in favor of allowing all mouthpiecing and just force it to be tagged. Calling other users names I'd want covered in #newrule though.

"

[
@Princess Luna](/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4871712#post_4871712)  
The part about fictional races being covered by discrimination seems unreasonable. Discrimination is a theme in the actual TV show, when the ponies first meet Zecora and more blatantly with Chancellor Neighsay.

[@
Armagedonus":](/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4871713#post_4871713
)  
A picture can't cause physical violence, but it's not a stretch to say it can inspire it in a politically charged environment.
No reason given
Edited by Frosku
Frosku
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Vox Exercitus
"@Princess Luna":/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4871712#post_4871712
I mean if you're going to allow mouthpiecing for other potentially offensive groups like BLM, antifa etc then I'd be in favor of allowing all mouthpiecing and just force it to be tagged. Calling other users names I'd want covered in #newrule though.

"@Armagedonus":/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4871713#post_4871713
A picture can't cause physical violence, but it's not a stretch to say it can inspire it in a politically charged environment.
No reason given
Edited by Frosku