Report site bugs here

Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
This is a known bug; we’re looking at ways to solve it.

Edit: To be clear the only bug is that the counter is sometimes wrong. Filters marked private are private, and there’s no security flaw there. If your session expires then sometimes your account logging in again can be picked up on as an additional ‘user’.
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
so, sometimes when a try to upload a pic by URL i am taken to the upload page again when i press “create image”…  
why?
Roxor
Artist -

The feature box shows a spoiler if the featured image is hidden by your filters, rather than hiding the offending image. I think it would be better to simply not show the box at all if the user’s filters are hiding the current featured image.
ToxxicPony476

i can’t see explicit and grotesque images :/ it says there are over 61k explicit images but when i want to view them it says “no images found” :C
Background Pony #0E0B
Inline citation (??cite??) in comments and posts don’t work when it’s first in line.  
Sample:  
??Don’t work??  
lala ??Do work??
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The Fluffiest
Inline citation (??cite??) in comments and posts don’t work when it’s first in line.
Sample:
??Don’t work??
lala ??Do work??

I am failing to understand what the difference between ‘inline citation’ and just using italics (a single underscore on either side) is.
fluff474

@PlotHole  
It seems to have stopped happening for me with either image now.

(I’m Background Pony #D7A3, in case that wasn’t clear; I keep forgetting to uncheck “Post anonymously”.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide