Report site bugs here

Neko Majin C
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Twilight's Westley
Image 3121425 was uploaded five hours ago, yet it still has the
Just a moment
The image should appear in a few minutes; report it otherwise.
Implications might have added tags, so check them in the meanwhile.
notice.
Background Pony #A3B6
report it otherwise
Using the usual image reporting functionality. Select “other” as the reason and explain the situation in the comments.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Neko Majin C
Yes. We’ve been working for a few hours on and off to try to fix it. We need to give each attempt to fix it enough time to work or fail before starting the next. I’m about to do what is basically our very last but biggest hammer fix though, so hopefully that will get it working.
UPDATE: Oh, nevermind. The artist already re-uploaded it. >>3121426
Background Pony #62CA
a search for “*” sometimes shows newer posts than does /images (and the front page), which take several minutes longer to update

If I recall correctly, when upload pre-screening for new/accountless uploads was implemented, it was said that the position of these posts in the default sort order (which is “initial post date”) would be the moment they are approved and become visible, yet I’m certain that I see new posts appear further down the page in between other posts that I’ve already seen, upon refreshing the /images page. This is with the Everything filter.
Markiz93
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Proud of being Polish
Is just me, or merging reporting does not work properly? I remember long time ago you couldn’t send a report for 1 image more than one time. Also are mods even aware of them? These reports can stay a few days still not being accepted.
For example this image: >>3125471 had an automatic report, that get rejected, but I sent a report too, and it’s still not done. I sent it second time already.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Markiz93
There’s nothing wrong with the system but yes, the queue is stalling. Our main dupe handling force is out of commission for reasons. Other staff members, who aren’t as experienced in handling dupes, do what they feel comfortable with to help keep the queue down (merges require a LOT of attention to detail), and reject obvious false hits. Sometimes they also reject superfluous auto-dupe hits when there’s a manually submitted dupe report for the same pair of images, since a pair can only be approved once, and the manually submitted report is always more helpful than the automatic one.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So I checked the tag changes I just made on an image, and I got the time stated as
“less than a minute from now”
I reloaded and it went away, but that was hella weird.
Did I just have a cause and effect glitch happen in my life or something?
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I tried adding the stallion tag to >>2386035, but it says I can’t edit the tags on that image. What gives? Are they locked or something? And is it possible that someone else can add the stallion tag then?
And the mare tag too to be sure?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide