Report site bugs here

Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
It might just be my ancient tablet acting up, but something peculiar seems to be going on any time I try to view the Vent Thread in the forums lately, my browser (Samsung internet) freezes & crashes every time. >>
suac
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The “find the image in the global image list” feature seems bugged. It’s not taking me to the correct page. Let’s say I’m on image 1000, which is on page 20. If I click the up arrow, it puts me on page 6 instead. This started happening a couple months ago; the feature worked fine previously. It doesn’t seem like changing my filters makes a difference.
SazerLite
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -

A Mellow Fellow
Not a bug, but some spelling errors in the Search Syntax page.
https://derpibooru.org/pages/search_syntax
followed by two-digt month and date
Matches any image with the specified SHA-512 checkusm.
Eveything in quotes is together treated as a verbatim search term
specified terms is a conjunction or AND expresssion.
results in pictures that contain both the fluttersy and pinkie pie tags.
a footnote about paretheses is warranted.
Bump.
Background Pony #62CA
Searchiing tags by short_description isn’t getting expected results. For example, searching for short_description:limbs does not find wings. Conversely, it finds incorrect leg anatomy which lacks a short description at all, but has “limbs” in its description. The same happens when accessing the API directly.
I suspect short_description is actually searching through description. This line in the code seems sus but I couldn’t confidently say that’s the only place that there’s trouble.
rvcjew

I’m having big media issues on android 12. But only on this site. Webm’s like example: https://derpibooru.org/images/2915346?q=artist%3Aequum_amici play slow then freeze every 3 seconds or so. But if you take the same file or any webm of the same content anywhere else for example this file on e621 it is fine. https://e621.net/posts/944280?q=equum_amici+webm . On android 11 this works as intended. If you have it slow on android 12 and pick to download the webm it has loaded and put it on a android 11 device and play it it will be like it is on 12. It’s very odd like derpibooru is seeding to only android 12 devices a broken file somehow. I’ve had this for 3 months now.
rvcjew

@The Smiling Pony
I actually narrowed it down to seemingly webms with vorbis audio I think Samsung jacked up their 12 rom as I can’t play most of this content native but can as software. If I set chrome for instance to use chrome://flags/#disable-accelerated-video-decode to disable it loads all of them fine but the site it self is way slower. I found a norther file that has issue but slightly different on e621 but is NSFW so didn’t post it here. This on a s21 ultra and a s22 I had for a bit was the same issue. Edit: it seems to even play things with vorbis randomly on whether it works, using media info as far as I can tell two videos are encoded the same with video and audio settings but one plays one doesn’t. I’m so confused.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Found a issue/potential bug for DeviantArt image links… They seemed to of stopped working entirely or something as they haven’t been working for at least a week for me.
It doesn’t show any error apart from a small orange line where I think its supposed to say something but it doesn’t display, I do believe this is a visual glitch or display error.
It looks a bit like this:
large
ABronyAccount
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Weird issue leaving a comment on this picture: https://derpibooru.org/images/2856349
The preview fails to load, trying to hit the Post button causes the page to reload, and the comment never gets posted.
Tried logging out, clearing site data, and even posting without logging in and they all failed. I was able to leave a comment on a different image immediately afterwards, though.
ABronyAccount
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

@Mildgyth
Well now my preview is working so I think a post will go through. It’s weird. I even closed down my browser last time before trying.
Thanks for looking!
EDIT Spoke too soon!
DOUBLE EDIT: I figured it out. My brilliant and remarkable contribution to the thread included the phrase “Char” in parentheses.
Apparently this caused a problem with the post being processed.
When I switched the parens for bold text markup, the post went through with no problem.
[@ABronyAccount](/images/2856349#comment_10227515)
> [@Tetrominon](/images/2856349#comment_10079194)
> A **Char**izard Clone?
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
Searching for posts in a specific forum (e.g. forum:pony) brings back nothing if you’re looking for something in particular (e.g. forum:pony Fluttershy) even if posts with that term exists.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide