Report site bugs here

Background Pony #321F
@NICOGAMER3000
I think the site’s just backed up. Too many high res, absurd-file-size images were uploaded all at once and it’s taking awhile to catch up. I’ve seen this happen a few times now… it’s always the same artist too.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
It seems to be taking a while for the front page to catch up with the uploads.
the newest image on the front page is from 2 hours ago but there are a lot of newer images in front of it not popping up
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
I’m getting a LOT of 5XX errors this morning, and overall site responsiveness is greatly diminished. The error is just the standard ::CLOUDFLARE_ERROR_500S_BOX:: message. I’m in Michigan, if that helps narrow things down (as far as where/if the problem lies with Cloudflare).
Neko Majin C
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Twilight's Westley
Whenever I return to my Notifications Page, my notifications reset back to ten. However, when I click on a notification, and go to the image’s page, or here, the number beside the bell counts down. Right now, it is at five, but when I leave this page, it will most likely go back to ten.
Neko Majin C
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twilight's Westley
And when I finally got to my last notification, it stops at one. Then I go to another page and the number resets to ten and all the notifications come back.
Neko Majin C
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twilight's Westley
And it is also not counting my up votes. I have yet to down vote anything, so I do not know about that, but those probably will not be counted, either.
Edit: Okay, it is only not counting the up votes on the front page.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@TheGamerPainter
Can you elaborate what you mean by “logs me out but I’m still logged in”?
Does this happen every time?
Have you shut your device down “all the way” within the last week? If not, does it help?
How are you entering the image, via link, via url from another site, from your inbox, from a gallery, search results, by next-previous browsing? Does it happen every which way or just some of these?
TheGamerPainter
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
@saby
Oh nothing really much, it just showed login instead of my icon, I was back logged in after clicking any of the links, same with any of the reactings, just gave me the “can’t access page” error.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Yeah, you’re gonna have to download those images and reupload them to an image-hosting website like Imgur, or a blog which hosts its own images like Tumblr.
Background Pony #62CA
pngwing.com
Please stay away from all these fake “clip art” sites. There is exactly one good thing they accidentally do: be a source for old images that have been deleted elsewhere, but good luck finding them because they don’t give source or artist attribution. Other than that, they just pollute the internet with JPEGs with checkerboard backgrounds and useless search results.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide