Report site bugs here

Conscious Donkey

@Background Pony #62CA
There weren’t any long lines, just a lot of them. I had a lot of single-tag lines there, I did what admin suggested and moved those to the basic Hide Filter. It took a while, but it works now.
Curiously, now I noticed the broken filter had 1025 lines. That’s suspicious, because it’s one line over 2^10 = 1024. Maybe I hit some rollover in DB code?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There seems to be an issue with tags showing how many images are under a tag.
When you search up a tag it shows the correct number, but if you are adding a tag to a image, it shows an incorrect number for the tag by showing that it has a lower amount then it really has (on PC at least, it doesn’t seem to happen on mobile)
For example the tag for my oc says there are 502 images of her on the site, yet when i try and add in that tag on an image, it says that there are ony 488 images of her on the site.
is anyone else having this issue or is it jst me?
Background Pony #62CA
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Hm, yeah, but inconsistently. I saw 502, then 500, in the autocomplete dropdown. Seems like a browser caching thing - using Chrome, I used the DevTools Network tab to disable caching, reloaded a page, and then it popped up saying 502.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@NICOGAMER3000
Fascinating. I can reproduce this. I will try aliasing the tag into the canonical version.
UPDATE: Huh. That worked!
It is definitely a bug - I assume that ^ ^ is somehow invisible to the site today in a way that ^^ is not, where on BooruOnRails it wasn’t a problem.
But only for the tag change UI - on the aliasing side it’s no problem.
So - the problem of the tag existing is fixed, but the underlying “Why can’t we add/delete this tag?” is not.
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
The DeviantArt image fetch hasn’t been working for the last two years. It’s been grabbing the shrunken preview image rather than the full res, even on pictures that the artist has allowed anyone to download the full res.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The “the last crusade (episode)” quick tag doesn’t work with the seacrcg. But simply typing “the last crusade” in the search does.
The quick tag menu might have to be changed.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Wiimeiser
It’s not a bug. The new local autocomplete system can’t autocomplete little-used tags. It’s tradeoff, since the autocompleter cache has a size budget. I can’t figure out what the limit is now, but oc:firefly (fallout equestria: promise) has only five images and that’s too few for the cache.
Background Pony #62CA
It’s quite possible I’m misunderstanding how to utilize comment searching. Otherwise, something might not be working right:
When searching for comments, I’m getting some inconsistent results. For example, why does this comment not show up in a search for “https” but this comment does? Likewise, why doesn’t the first comment show up in a search for tragedy nor *tragedy nor for the verbatim link’s text, with or without body: prefix?
The comment seems to be old enough to be indexed - newer comments can be found in searches.
Also, why does it seem like common words are excluded? I can’t find “and”, “the”, “then”, “there” - and it’s not a word length thing, because “fyi” and “pony” are found.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide