Report site bugs here

Background Pony #62CA
Spoiler tag inside subscript is not spoilered and also overlaps itself if the line wraps, therefore I’m typing a lot of unnecessary words to make this sentence long enough, goodness me this still needs to be longer ok that should do.
%The opposite nesting doesn’t work either.%
Spoiler inside superscript has the same problem
but its reverse works
^unless I end the line with punctuation.^
||Punctuation also affects the reverse.||
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Spoiler tag inside subscript is not spoilered and also overlaps itself if the line wraps, therefore I’m typing a lot of unnecessary words to make this sentence long enough, goodness me this still needs to be longer ok that should do.
%The opposite nesting doesn’t work either.%
Spoiler inside superscript has the same problem
but its reverse works
^unless I end the line with punctuation.^
||Punctuation also affects the reverse.||
Wow that’s a mess 🤐😖
though I kinda like that red text - personally think we should keep it as a special type font style :D
should be red text :o
stumbled red text
Can we keep this red text please? I really like it ^-^
M-Dude
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

It seems like the thumbnail image display glitches part way through a page, either showing blank space, partial images, or the top of the page again, sometimes a combination of the three. Reducing the number of images displayed just causes the glitch to happen sooner in the page. I’m viewing through the silk browser, which is a version of chrome modified for Fire tablets.
Edit: Okay, it’s not consistent, because the first 4 pages of my watch list load just fine right now, but page 5 glitches right away. Some tags, I can browse through, no problem, others glitch like crazy. Anyway, hopefully someone can figure out why this is happening and fix it.
Edit 2: Okay, after poking around in the settings menus, I was able to stop the glitch by switching to the everything filter. I suspect its’ a problem with complex filters in my legacy filter. It is probably specific to the Silk browser, because I logged in on my phone, with the chrome browser, and filters still on, and it worked fine. Anyway, I haven’t tried any of the preset filters to see if they run ok, I might try that later.
Edit 3: I tested the built in filters, they work fine, so I’d guess it’s some conflict between my complex filters and a recent update to the Silk browser. Oh, well. I suspect something like this will effect other sites visibly eventually, and when I find something like that, I’ll find a way to contact the people behind the Silk browser. That’ll be fun.
Background Pony #0335
Remove the “There was an error verifying you’re not a robot. Please try again.” message.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
A lot of images in the comments of images or forum threads now just say full.
It seems one of the updates to the site probably caused this.
Can you bring them back? It seems to happen a lot in the older images of this site.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
And while we’re at it, just to cover everything, in older images sometimes the spoiler tag doesn’t even work anymore just showing || || and no spoiler
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
I’m not sure where to put this, but I noticed something strange and I got curious.
This post in the Generals Comunity Guideline (sic) thread was made in April 2016 by user whose account wasn’t created until August 2020. How’s this possible? In fact, said user’s profile is full of posts made before the account was created.
I’m sure we haven’t invented time travel yet, so was the account creation time modified, or is it just some weird database thing?
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@JP
When I assumed control of Princess Celestia account, I moved all posts to a dummy account because a lot of them were a bit… charged, and didn’t represent my methods or opinions. I had to move those posts elsewhere because people would have certainly dug through them on my account and tried to paint it as if I’m the one saying all of those things.
Conscious Donkey

Hi, I’ve encoutnered a bug that is related to Filters. Specifically, when the Complex Hide Filter is too long (hundreds of lines), I will always get “5XX Sever Error” screen. If I click on Technical Details below, it reads “::CLOUDFLARE_ERROR_500S_BOX::”. You can test it yourself. I have two custom filters on my profile now, “Without OCs full” and “Without OCs shortened”. Their only difference is that I deleted 100 or so lines from the Complex Filter. With the shortened one, I can view images normally. But as soon as I swith to the full one, I get the error. I tested two different browsers (Firefox and MS Edge), but the behavior is the same.
Is there some “official” number how many lines the Complex Hide Filter can have?
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@Conscious Donkey
There isn’t a limit. However, Cloudflare will limit your request size to up to 100 MiB (104,857,600 bytes, or symbols, long). Something would probably break way before you hit that limit, though.
Looking at your complex filter, you should really just add these tags to your main filter, as you don’t actually hide them with any complex condition (each new line is treated as OR)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide