Report site bugs here

JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Tags listed in reverse search results look slightly different than normal tags. They have extra padding, for example. Hovering them causes the padding values to change, changing the tag box size slightly.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
There seems to be a confusing setback on my profile where the artist tag displays 0 artwork while the the original tag has all my artwork because I specifically requested to fix my broken artist link.
firestorm

is it just me or does this site seem to be running slightly slow? it seems to take forever to load up pages within this website for me.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@firestorm  
You could be on a bad Cloudflare route; south east asia and occiasionally oceania often have issues, and other nodes can be affected at random due to DDoS attacks or misc. infrastructure issues.
firestorm

@The Smiling Pony  
i’m part of the eastern u.s. so i don’t know if that’s my issue or not, but at least it seems logical as this site (and it’s sister site furbooru) are having the same issue whereas the other sites i visit don’t.
Background Pony #16AF
Ability to hide deleted images please, like on here. I hide images I do not want to see, or in this instance, not able to see, and this shows up under “Featured Image”.
Background Pony #62CA
@byte[]  
I think I figured out what #16AF was taking about.

For reference: if a featured image is hidden by filters, the Featured Image box is absent from the front page. If a featured image is hidden by the eye icon, the next most recent Featured Image is displayed on the front page.

If, for some reason, you’ve hidden (via the eye icon, not via filters) every featured image back to the point where one was deleted, you’ll see this:  
full  
…and, unlike for non-deleted images, the eye icon does nothing on a deleted image.

(I can only guess #16AF really likes having some old featured image present on the front page…?)
Background Pony #EF8E
There a recent bug that’s not letting us edit or delete our own galleries like we used to be able to do.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Downloading image >>2637182 with tags in filename loses the katakana (I think it’s katakana, I’m not expert on this) syllables completely. It’s just “artist-colon-_”.

I think it has something to do with this but I’m not sure. I understand why it is done, but there has to be a better way to handle this situation without stripping out anything that isn’t a-z, 0-9 or _-.

(This isn’t the first time I’ve noticed this, but I’ve never looked into this until now.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide