Report site bugs here

Violet Diamond
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I have been having connections lately.  
It’s odd that it’s not an outright “520” error, but more of sometimes it works, and other times display 520 or 524 error.  
And when it does work, it appears to only display half the thumbnail in the search and the rest are the placeholder text.  
The specific image page is basically not working, and even in discussion or comment, it takes ages to load and half the thumbnails are the placeholder image symbol.  
It’d be nice to know why it happened to me specifically, as my other friends don’t have any problem.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Violet Diamond  
Different sites use different CF settings depending on their needs, so could still be something there.

In any case, more info on your browser and version would still be necessary for anyone to figure out if there might be something wrong; afaik, no one else atm is reporting connection issues.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
Some possibilities for CF connection errors:  
  • Someone on your subnet is attacking Cloudflare-hosted websites and Cloudflare doesn’t like that (probably not this one)  
  • There are connection errors between your local Cloudflare node and the backend, which could be the fault of any intermediary network (probably this one)

You might want to try using a VPN to access this site for now until the errors clear up. The second point has been especially true of countries like the Philippines.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
CSS is, once again, awesome.

One of the artist tags this user has spills over the Artist Links box boundaries.

I think it could also be fixed by manually inserting <wbr> tags inside the tag text.
Background Pony #F5FA
what to do when trying to confirm email but says “ You can’t access that page.” once clicking the link to confirm.
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
For about the past half hour, I’ve not been able to download images, via ‘Download’, ‘DS’, or even ‘View’ buttons. I click on any of those, and it says “Waiting for derpibooru.org…” at the bottom of my browser, or the little spinning animation plays when the browser is waiting for a reply, ad infinitum. Up- and down-vote buttons work fine, though. No such issue on other ‘booru sites AFAICT, so I’m fairly certain it’s nothing on my end.
BigBuggyBastage
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@byte[]  
Yes, it does on an older Android phone, but slowly…oh man, this is weird. LoL

Looks like I’ve got some troubleshooting to do this evening. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: If I turn on my VPN, on the original troublesome PC, downloads work fine again. 🤣
Background Pony #F5FA
what to do when trying to confirm email while cookies are enabled on Safari but says “You can’t access that page.” once clicking the link to confirm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide