Report site bugs here

Background Pony #62CA
@Badumsquish
Have you switched to an unmodifiable filter, eg. "Everything"? "Hide" and "Spoiler" only show up if you are set to a custom filter.
Posted Report
Yoshimon1
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@Background Pony #62CA
That's because /tags/autocomplete is not a tag, but the endpoint for, well, tag autocomplete. It gets used whenever you start writing a tag into the fancy tag editor. For example, if you write "twi", it opens /tags/autocomplete?term=twi and then displays you the dropdown with the 5 returned tags twilight sparkle (291768), twilight sparkle (alicorn) (119932), twiabetes (11110), parent:twilight sparkle (7844) and twibutt (5106).

Problem is that there is a perfectly valid "autocomplete" tag which gets handled like all other valid tags and thus gets linked to /tags/autocomplete everywhere.
Posted Report
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Not sure if this is a site problem or a personal problem, but sometimes when i try and report something, it ends up sending two reports instead of just one
Posted Report
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
For some reason Chrome thinks Pinkie Pie is in German, but the only things that change when I translate it into English is that a space gets added before each comma in the implications list and 4, 6 and Last in the pagination change to 4th, 6th and Load respectively. As far as I can tell, what's happening is that Google determines whether a page is foreign by only checking one word on a page with enough words, and in this case it just so happened to choose "Last", which does indeed mean "Load" in German.
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
@byte[]
I did discover some changes: "paprikapie" changes to "paprika", "cheesepiejoe" becomes "chees", "pinker" becomes "pink", "older mane seven" becomes "seven older mane", and "bubbleblitz" becomes "bubble lightning" though the other "blitz" doesn't get translated. "spubble" becomes "Spubble" for some reason (Yes, a capital letter).
JP
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

The magic's gone :-(
Clicking View or Download on image >>2546758 gives a 404. VS and DS buttons work, so perhaps there's something (# maybe) in the filename?
Wildcard71

@JP
Replace # by %23 — then it works.
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2021/2/8/2546758__safe_artist-colon-square%2301_princess+luna_alicorn_pony_female_mare_signature_space_stars_sun_tangible+heavenly+object.png
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
Shown on posts are the reason for the most recent edits, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post's history instead shows the reason for the second-to-most recent edit. This continues through previous edits so it's impossible for the first edit to have a reason given despite being clearly an edit.
lincolnbrewsterfan
Artist -

Lincoln Brewster time
@byte[]
That is probably why crystal ponies SVG files don't always preview correctly.
That can happen for normal vectors sometimes, too — although I know for a fact that Lightning Bolt uploads her vectors almost exclusively in SVG format.

Yes I know this is a couple months later.

If it hasn't been fixed yet, I hope that bug gets fixed soon. Would really love to upload everything exclusively SVG.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
Heart Gem -

PM me your cute OCs
I posted the collab image yesterday, and then subsequently had to have the staff replace the image a few times for updates/mistake correction. These were all replacements instead of re-upload-and-merges. I've noticed that my upload counter and chart reflects five uploads, even though I only uploaded the image once (LB replaced the image one time, and Luna replaced it the other times).

It seems the stat is tracking image replacements as unique uploads.

Background Pony #7A40
I have just now discovered that clicking "random" can bring you to an image you've hidden (using the "hide" function). Not only this, but the image in question will not be obscured in any way on the screen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
MLP Acrylic Nightlights!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~