Report site bugs here

NLTLF
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

NLTLF
I’m trying to message another user, anything that isn’t just a period leads to a blank page with text reading “forbidden”
Silver Bristle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Procedural AI
I want to make my artist tag visible on my userpage. I have already my invisible one. When I try to get LINKVALIDATION code, I am sent to the error page with Fluffy Puff dancing video. Same happened some months ago. So, what should I do in this situation?
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Panko Pai  
There are unfortunately some bugs in the SVG rendering engine the site uses. (There are also bugs in Inkscape which cause it to incorrectly render SVG, and that might be at fault here.)
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
There seems to be a bug on the ‘Last message’ button in conversations. It doesn’t lead you to the last message, it simply tosses you to the conversation instead. (Basically like the conversation name button)

@NLTLF

That bug happens to me too, I’m on mobile and if I take too much time (30 seconds to 2 minutes) it goes to a forbidden page, and that’s not only for messages, even when editing tags or descriptions it goes to forbidden. Also ocasionally when I try to enter the page.
Background Pony #62CA
Very slight errors on the search syntax page:

In the paragraph text for sections Searching Through Other Fields and Numeric Range Queries, the links go to invalid searches that have an asterisk instead of a colon in the query. In addition to the aforementioned typo, “score.gte:100” links to a search for “gt” not “gte”. (The links within the table of Numeric Range Queries are all fine.)
[Update: fixed]

Within the table of Date/Time Range Queries, the example query “created_at:2015-04-03:00” fails with the error “Oops, there was an error evaluating your query: expected a RFC3339 datetime fragment, like `2019-01-01’, or relative date, like `3 days ago’, starting at: -04-03:00”  
I would guess the last dash needs to be a plus.
[Update: still in error 2021 Oct 05]

In the section Escaping Special Characters, the example for escaping is “\-_-” but no images actually have that tag; perhaps it would be better to use “\- -” or “\-.-” 1
[Update: unchanged thru 2021 Oct 05]

The example Approximate (Fuzzy) String Matching text is fluttersho~0.8 but links to a search for fluttersho~1.0
[Update: still in error 2021 Oct 05 plus more]

In the section Boosting Terms, the example searches have the parameter &sf=relevance in their URLs, but this does not lead to a search sorted by relevance because the actual parameter string the site uses for a sort-by-relevance is &sf=_score

———————  
1 An oddity here is that when visiting the tag page for one of these escaping-needed tags, the search field is auto-populated with a query beginning with a double-escape (eg. “\\- -”) but if you attempt to perform that search, it does not return any results, whereas a query with one escape (eg. “\- -”) succeeds.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
Phone users seem to lack the Report characteristic in PM’s. I don’t know if it’s a bug or because phone is… well… small, but it should appear either way.

Just pointing out, I don’t really want to report any PM at the moment.
Yoshimon1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I just noticed the formatting buttons/shortcuts produce wrong syntax before/after empty lines.

Without an empty line, it correctly applies brackets and everything works.

test  
test  
test

[*test
test
test*]

When there’s an empty line, however, it adds another piece of markup before and after the empty line which get parsed as regular text.

test_

_test

[_test_
_test_]

If you remove the two tags(?) again, everything works.

test

test

[+test
test+]
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@PawelS  
That’s spooky.

(I dug up the tag changes on that image in a mid-December database dump, and both the tag name and tag ID columns are completely empty for those missing rows. I wonder what happened to them? Actually deleted tags?)
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@JP  
I don’t think the columns would be made empty if the tag was deleted.

Maybe a server bug that was later fixed?
Background Pony #5B08
Search terms drop-down menu stretches the page past the visible area instead of unrolling upwards when there’s not enough space under it; can use arrow keys to scroll down and access the rest of the items but removing mouse from the list removes the drop-down, so it’s just a little usability quirk. 1920x1080 monitor, have tested on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, and all do the same.
Background Pony #321F
>>2528575 (Loud audio warning, NSFW)

Assuming I’m reading the timecode correctly, the site thinks this webm is 80 hours 12 minutes and 44 seconds long and just keeps replaying the last 2 seconds. The file size seems about right for a 2 second long webm with just audio, so everything seems fine except that bizarre timecode.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Background Pony #321F  
The site tells you that the video is 00:02.69 (in the metabar). The video file itself lies about how long it is which generates the confusing readout in your browser’s video player.
Background Pony #62CA
@Background Pony #5B08  
This bothers me too, especially since on one laptop, two-finger scrolling works fine and on another, two-finger scrolling loses focus on the menu. (Driver implementation issues, no doubt.)
Background Pony #62CA
Having sporading problems uploading. Cloudflare status for local node is Operational.  
Bad gateway
The web server reported a bad gateway error.
Ray ID: 61109b657de10000
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
There’s something wrong with the tag dropdown menus. Instead of the “hide” and “spoiler” options it just now has a “filter” link that doesn’t do anything other than go here :/
Background Pony #82F2
There’s something wrong with the tag dropdown menus. Instead of the “hide” and “spoiler” options it just now has a “filter” link that doesn’t do anything other than go here :/

Are you on a filter you own (ie. not one of the defaults, or one someone shared with you)?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide