Report site bugs here

ZGCBrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Time Zone search/filter syntax doesn’t seem to be working right.

For example, when I make a complex filter like this:  
created_at.gte:2020-11-25 15-06:00  
I’m wanting it to spoiler anything posted after Nov. 25, 3PM my time zone (UTC-6).  
But for me to actually get it to work I have to enter double my time zone. (-12:00)

While testing I noticed if I set my system time zone (Windows 10) to UTC then it works as expected.  
All browsers I tested had the same behaviour and Android is doing it too.
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@ZGCBrony  
The Time Zone is different depending on which country you are in. Although changing time in the time zone search doesn’t change anything, it may require asking a mod to help have the time exactly the same for both this site and the country you live in. I also wish that the site had the same time zone as we all do.
PawelS
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Silly Druid
I don’t know if it was already discussed, but I can’t set a WEBM video to full screen while it’s a part of a Derpibooru page. When I click on the full screen icon, the screen goes black for a moment, and then it just goes back to the page with the normal-sized video. But when I view the video using a direct link (by clicking “view” or “VS”), the full screen works properly.

(I’m using Firefox on Windows 10.)

Edit: I made some tests, and it seems the bug occurs only for videos that have a vertical resolution of at least 1080 pixels (same as my screen).
sivren
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Bookling likes fics
Is there already a report for attempting to subscribe to notifications for live streaming on the site? I just tried to get notifications for a stream that was currently running and keep getting an error message when I try to return to the live tab/page here on the site.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide