Report site bugs here

byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@dualreason  
Try running a scraper that fetches from the Picarto online endpoint once every 5 minutes. Run it for a day. Count how many timeouts you get. That is the issue with the Picarto API; the API server seems to just completely fail constantly with no clear reason why.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
I can’t figure out how to search for tags that start with a #, ie. hashtags.

A BP uloaded an image with hashtags and I’ve been trying to search for more hashtagged images, but the tag search tool refuses to cooperate. The # behaves strangely. If you search for *nintendo, you’ll get a bunch of Nintendo tags and you can see at least one hashtag in them (#nintendo). But if you put #nintendo in the box, the only hashtag result disappears along with some artist tags. I’ve tried to escape the # in every way I can think of, but no. (I used Nintendo as an example here, but I think the same problem happens with any hashtag.)

I recall this working at some point, but that might have been on the RoR site. I don’t know if this is a bug, or if I just can’t figure out how to escape it. I tried \# and #* and *#* and some other variants with backslashes.

(Searching for #* using the top bar search works, but that’s not what I want. I want to see the tags, not images.)
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@byte[]  
Got it. I’ll try to remember the name: namespace in the future.

(And holy shit those hashtags. They’re messy.)
JP
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Sollace  
I looked at them and realized there are too many, so I went to play Doom.

If I had the power, and could be bothered with it, I would nuke all hashtags. But it’s not my decision. And this discussion should happen in the tagging forum.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@JP  
>too many  
There are 60 of them. :/

Anyway, if you want to bring it up there, let me know. When I looked at them it seemed like a good few of them kinda have legitimate use. (image literally contains the hashtag)
Background Pony #4BA8
(in retrospect, bad)

The number people that came to the forum with feedbacks when you first made the change didn’t clue you off?
Background Pony #D856
It just plain won’t let me upload my own art!!! It accuses me of stealing it from another artist and forces me to read the rules Every time I try to upload!!!
Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
When I try to post my new image I commissioned from an artist, despite turning it to a jpeg file it still won’t upload. It says “Forbidden”.
Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
@Ciaran  
I haven’t tagged her yet. Sjart117 always gives me permission. An admin brought up her attention before and she approved it from past art.

In fact, most of my comics are approved from her.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I accidently clicked on the hide image button on a pic, now i can’t find it again because something seems to be glitched whenever click the “show hidden images” option (it just takes me back to the first page and won’t let me go to any of the other pages)
Background Pony #592B
Found a page where the tags in the title (ie. HTML meta) don’t match the tags currently on the image, probably something to do with tag aliasing and a failure to reindex at some point in history? (NSFW) >>411263
N2MP

@icey wicey 1517  
I’ve posted this issue here, but so far haven’t gotten a response.

However, I’ve found the way around it so that can at least be of use to someone else. As I understand it, clicking on a tag will trigger the issue of resetting “Show hidden images” if it goes on for more than one page. However, if you type the tag you want into the actual search bar it will work just fine.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide