Report site bugs here

Background Pony #592B
I'm trying to upload this image but whether I use the Twitter fetcher, the direct link, the derpi camo link (which displays successfully) or upload from disk, it fails saying
Image width must be greater than 0
Image height must be greater than 0
Is the image faulty, or is it a Derpi problem, or just more CloudFail?
Yoshimon1
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@Midday Shine
I noticed that the link on the Equestria Girls franchise tag's page, which should be leading to Equestria Girls (movie) doesn't work properly. Instead, it redirects the user to the main page with a message "You can't access that page".

Pretty please fix it up.

After a quick check, it seems like parentheses (and possibly other symbols, too) in tag slugs get double encoded, so from %28 and %29 to %2528 and %2529. It hits all (character) tags and some others, too. Is this intentional or a bug after the recent changes to slugs?
byte[]

Philomena Contributor
@Background Pony #592B
Libav is treating the input image as a MPEG video (and rejecting it) when called from Phoenix, but as a JPEG image when called from the shell. Infuriating, still trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

edit: it's because the filename is randomized when it's sent to mediastat in the plug upload pipeline, and it worked when I tried locally because libav read the filename
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
@byte[]
Is that happening here as well? That image gave me the same error and outright crashes reverse image search. I'm guessing it's one file type renamed to another or something.
byte[]

Philomena Contributor
@Wiimeiser
Whatever you're experiencing with that image is probably transient. I just tried it in reverse search and it worked fine. I also tried uploading it to my local dev instance and it worked fine.
N2MP

There's a bug with seeing additional pages of hidden images with the search bar vs just clicking on the tag.

For example: Let's say there's a meme with 70 images and you've hidden enough that it's down to one page. If you used the search bar, click on "show hidden images," and go to the second page it will work just fine.

However, if you clicked on the tag itself, click "Show hidden images," and go to the second page it doesn't register you having "show hidden images" active and thus it comes up with something like this, where it's trying to show you the second page of images that 'don't exist.'

Panko Pai
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -

♥♥Pinkie Pie♥♥
I had an instance where the image was filtered out by my complex filter but neither the tags or anything matched the complex tag criteria.
This happened with >>2463523 (I saw tag history that there were tags that triggered my filter, but even afte removal of these tags the pic was still filtered for a while)
Raptorshy
Fluttershy - For Patreon supporters
Best Raptor - Screeeeyay
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
From the Night -

Site Assistant
Derpi's official raptor
@Panko Pai
I know batch tagging doesn't update the complex spoiler at least. I've seen some evidence that it might with the complex hide as well but I haven't looked too far into it as it seems to work fine most of the time at least (a handful of images that were filtered that shouldn't be), but I never thought to check the tag history at the time. I know there's already a bug report filed for the complex spoiler at least, but it's possible they are related in some way.

If you update the tags on the image manually it should update everything properly (as in add or remove some tag on the image, it doesn't matter which).
LuxAestas
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Professional Trash
Error 522 pops up almost every other page along with some thumbnails not loading. Been happening since almost 3-4 months ago?
Consistent along different devices and two isps.
JP
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

The magic's gone :-(
In the quick tag box below the tag editor, the tag for episode 4x24 (Equestria Games) inserts the wrong tag "equestria games". The correct tag is equestria games (episode). The former tag is technically correct, but misleading, for example, when you're trying to tag the actual episode name.
LuxAestas
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Professional Trash
@byte[]
Here's the error;

Origin is unreachable
The origin web server is not reachable.

Ray ID: 5e4c0f4d2eb50a84
Your IP address:
Error reference number: 523
Cloudflare Location: Cebu (Philippines)
byte[]

Philomena Contributor
@LuxAestas
AFAIK, there's been an issue with connectivity from the Philippines for months (likely automated firewall rules due to it being a significant source of infected computers), and Derpibooru's hosting provider has to resolve it.
PawelS

nopony
I found another link that leads to "you can't access that page". It's in the detailed description of the "equestria games" tag.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~