Report site bugs here

Background Pony #592B
I’m trying to upload this image but whether I use the Twitter fetcher, the direct link, the derpi camo link (which displays successfully) or upload from disk, it fails saying  
Image width must be greater than 0  
Image height must be greater than 0  
Is the image faulty, or is it a Derpi problem, or just more CloudFail?
Yoshimon1
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I noticed that the link on the Equestria Girls franchise tag’s page, which should be leading to Equestria Girls (movie) doesn’t work properly. Instead, it redirects the user to the main page with a message “You can’t access that page”.
Pretty please fix it up.

After a quick check, it seems like parentheses (and possibly other symbols, too) in tag slugs get double encoded, so from %28 and %29 to %2528 and %2529. It hits all (character) tags and some others, too. Is this intentional or a bug after the recent changes to slugs?
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Background Pony #592B  
Libav is treating the input image as a MPEG video (and rejecting it) when called from Phoenix, but as a JPEG image when called from the shell. Infuriating, still trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

edit: it’s because the filename is randomized when it’s sent to mediastat in the plug upload pipeline, and it worked when I tried locally because libav read the filename
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@byte[]  
Is that happening here as well? That image gave me the same error and outright crashes reverse image search. I’m guessing it’s one file type renamed to another or something.
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Wiimeiser  
Whatever you’re experiencing with that image is probably transient. I just tried it in reverse search and it worked fine. I also tried uploading it to my local dev instance and it worked fine.
N2MP

There’s a bug with seeing additional pages of hidden images with the search bar vs just clicking on the tag.

For example: Let’s say there’s a meme with 70 images and you’ve hidden enough that it’s down to one page. If you used the search bar, click on “show hidden images,” and go to the second page it will work just fine.

However, if you clicked on the tag itself, click “Show hidden images,” and go to the second page it doesn’t register you having “show hidden images” active and thus it comes up with something like this, where it’s trying to show you the second page of images that ‘don’t exist.’

full
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
I had an instance where the image was filtered out by my complex filter but neither the tags or anything matched the complex tag criteria.  
This happened with >>2463523 (I saw tag history that there were tags that triggered my filter, but even afte removal of these tags the pic was still filtered for a while)
deactivateda0841fe

@Panko Pai  
I know batch tagging doesn’t update the complex spoiler at least. I’ve seen some evidence that it might with the complex hide as well but I haven’t looked too far into it as it seems to work fine most of the time at least (a handful of images that were filtered that shouldn’t be), but I never thought to check the tag history at the time. I know there’s already a bug report filed for the complex spoiler at least, but it’s possible they are related in some way.

If you update the tags on the image manually it should update everything properly (as in add or remove some tag on the image, it doesn’t matter which).
LuxAestas
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Professional Trash
Error 522 pops up almost every other page along with some thumbnails not loading. Been happening since almost 3-4 months ago?  
Consistent along different devices and two isps.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
In the quick tag box below the tag editor, the tag for episode 4x24 (Equestria Games) inserts the wrong tag “equestria games”. The correct tag is equestria games (episode). The former tag is technically correct, but misleading, for example, when you’re trying to tag the actual episode name.
LuxAestas
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Professional Trash
@byte[]  
Here’s the error;

Origin is unreachable  
The origin web server is not reachable.

Ray ID: 5e4c0f4d2eb50a84  
Your IP address:  
Error reference number: 523  
Cloudflare Location: Cebu (Philippines)
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@LuxAestas  
AFAIK, there’s been an issue with connectivity from the Philippines for months (likely automated firewall rules due to it being a significant source of infected computers), and Derpibooru’s hosting provider has to resolve it.
PawelS
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Silly Druid
I found another link that leads to “you can’t access that page”. It’s in the detailed description of the “equestria games” tag.
dualreason
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’ve been watching the Live stream over the past week or two  
https://derpibooru.org/channels  
and I noticed it periodically (multiple times a day) reports 0 streams live, when there are several dozen running. Did Picarto change their endpoint and Derpibooru is now getting errors when querying active streams?
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@dualreason  
Picarto’s API times out instead of generating a response about three quarters of the time. Try it yourself, it’s fascinating how much it doesn’t work at all.
dualreason
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@byte[]  
Haha, I was just guessing, I’m surprised if that’s really the source issue. My only observation is that the propagation of this issue onto Derpibooru appears to be new. Before that, I never observed intermittent reports of zero streams online. Did Picarto perhaps change the timeout error message, so whatever error-handling Derpibooru is using no longer identifies the issue?
dualreason
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@byte[]  
Reviewing that changelog, I’m not entirely clear what you had a month ago that appeared to work as intended. But yeah, I’d second that abort-on-failed-response path. Do you have a record of Picarto’s response when there’s an error? I’m trying the endpoint manually now and it’s currently working. Is Picarto giving you the proper JSON response but it’s just empty? When I’ve done coding like this, I typically try three times - if it still fails on the third attempt I make a note in the log and abort the operation (I’m told the proper implementation would be a “graceful cool-down” of incrementally more time between tries, but eh).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide