Report site bugs here

Background Pony #321F
@Background Pony #D138  
It looks like they changed the site’s format from left-aligned to centered. I don’t think it’s a bug, but I can’t say I’m a fan of it.

It doesn’t really hurt anything, but I’m personally very curious what the rational behind the change was. I don’t see how it could be an improvement and we were all used to the left-aligned format.
Kennzeichen
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Is there something going on with adding items in the commissions section? I’ve been trying to add some items but it gives me an error page.
Yoshimon1
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
Galleries seem to be bugged. Take this example gallery I just created.

In this gallery, I added (in this order):  
>>0  
>>1000000  
>>1  
The current featured image  
A bunch of safe images from >>2444032 down to >>2444004 (deleted)  
A random AJ image >>2444040 since some image disappeared while writing this, merged or something, and I didn’t have enough images to get page 2 anymore…

Gallery order was set to regular gallery order, the reverse order checkbox was not checked.

1. If you open the gallery, images are displayed sorted by ID descending. >>2444040 is the first image, followed by >>2444032, >>2444031, … At the end of the page (@ 24 images/page) are >>1727764 (featured image), >>1000000 and >>1 (and presumably >>0 on page 2).  
    If you then navigate to next/last page (and then back again to prev/first if you want), the order changes to order of adding the image to the gallery descending. The first image displayed in the gallery is still >>2444040, but then >>2444004 (deleted), >>2444005, … >>2444032, >>1727764 (featured image), >>1, >>1000000 and >>0. (aka exactly the order I added them in reverse)

2. If you open the gallery, click on an image and then try to go previous/next image (hotkeys j and k), it just loads the same image over and over.  
    Example: https://derpibooru.org/images/1000000?sort[]=1000000&sd=desc&sf=gallery_id3A14564&q=gallery_id3A14564  
    If you navigate to a different page in the gallery (and back) and then click on an image, previous/next works.  
    Example: https://derpibooru.org/images/1000000?sort[]=1&sort[]=1000000&sd=desc&sf=gallery_id3A14564&q=gallery_id3A14564

Edit: Deleted the gallery since the bug is fixed now.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

@Shadow Star  
If you mean thumbnails for images containing tags that you have spoilered, the bug was that you could downvote them for a while; they disabled that feature years ago in booru-on-rails, and I guess forgot to put it back when they switched to Philomena? They just finally got around to putting it back.
Background Pony #4866
Hi. I can’t connect to my account recently. The password is correct but the website still refuses it. I tried to recover the password using the mail but i don’t receive any email. Am I the only one with that problem?
Background Pony #0E88
Seems OEmbed embeds (including in Discord) and bot APIs are refusing requests because it comes from… bots.
Background Pony #4866
Hi. I still can’t connect to my account. The password is correct but the website still refuses it. I tried to recover the password using the mail but i don’t receive any email. what’s going on please?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide