Report site bugs here

Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
Turning off userscripts had no affect. I just got another logout by doing nothing. Derpi tabs were all closed, I was watching youtube, and when I opened the site a moment ago I was logged out again.

Checked Furbooru and the same session is still going from a few weeks ago. Still no logouts there, nor on ponybooru. This is only affecting derpibooru.
Background Pony #8E63
  1. Try to upload an image without ratings, or without fetching.  
  2. You’ll get an error. Add the ratings back, or press “fetch”  
  3. Quickly press upload again  
  4. You will now get the message: “You may only upload images once every 10 seconds.” even if you have not uploaded the image yet.

This also clears out your image description and tags if you press backspace. Can this please be changed so that you won’t get the 10 second message if you did not upload successfully?
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
Turned off userstyles too now, so it’s just the vanilla site. I’ll also log out and clear my cookies.

Got another one today, so it’s definitely not on my end.

I’ll add that this all started with the move to Philomena. Never had this issue with the old booru-on-rails codebase.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Sollace  
Can you see Derpi’s cookies in your browser when you’re logged in? Are they still there after you’ve been logged out? Any differences between them? Also check their expiration timestamps, to see if they expire around the time you get logged out.

Do you have any external programs, like CCleaner, that could be messing with them?
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!
Another log out again after a full day of being fine. It’s been close to 24h since the last time I was logged out, too.
Panko Pai
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
When switching pages in Commissions directory, the commission offers are repeating.

Also, would it be possible to have pagination at the bottom of Commissions page, too? Right now you have to go to the top to switch pages
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!
Seems like if I don’t delete all my cookies before signing back in, it just signs me back out within a couple hours.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Sollace  
I appreciate your help in diagnosing, but I already know how the bug works. I just have no reasonable way to fix it at this time.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
I just experienced my first unexpected logout. First Derpi got really slow, took closer to 15 seconds to load the front page, then a minute later, boom I got logged out.
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!
Aight. I’ve concluded that it’s an issue with that one specific domain.

I guess I’m sticking to the www. domain from now on.
JP
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
When searching for artist:silfoe, the “Implied By” button should probably be on its own row. Ie. there’s a missing linebreak. Not sure if it affects all artist pages that have streams information.
Panko Pai
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
I think I found the solution or two to the issue with gallery directory displaying Error 5xx after switching pages.

When switching to any page (via Next button or picking a number) and the error appears, the URL link has unnecessary &gallery= in front. Removing this line from URL fixes the problem.

Alternatively, you can click Search galleries without attributes. Switching pages with this method no longer shows the error page
EpicLPer
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Random Tech-Poneh
Since other people complain here too: The logout issues have nothing to do with the device itself. I get logged out from all PCs, my phone and tablet at the same time every time it happens. Seems more like an issue on Derpis side rsther than the users.
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@EpicLPer  
It is expected that you were logged out one more time given that I swapped out the auth provider for the site.

If you tick the “Remember Me” box, it hopefully shouldn’t happen anymore.
EpicLPer
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Random Tech-Poneh
@EpicLPer
It is expected that you were logged out one more time given that I swapped out the auth provider for the site.
If you tick the “Remember Me” box, it hopefully shouldn’t happen anymore.

Wait, I thought you weren’t developing for the site anymore
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide