Report site bugs here

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@BigBuggyBastage  
Batch scriptw are fun. I used to write one that took like 2 lines of code on all the PCs in the school library. At random intervals between 200 and 300 minutes, the CD tray would eject itself on every computer. They had no idea it was me doing it or what was going on because A. they weren’t too bright, and B. They just figured some kid who was in the room more recently than I was was doing it.
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
thumbnails on svgs display higher resolution even if the PNG being displayed is lower  
I tested and it is NOT just rendering higher resolution from the svg.. it appears to be scaling the PNG up

I tested images that were stored as PNGs on the site and it does not appear to do this.. so it’s just a glitch with svgs

Example: screenshotted the thumbnail from the search page.. when I right click>open image in new tab it says 600 x 682  
full

This does NOT look anywhere NEAR that.. the PNG on the site is 100 x 88 (fucking stupid but I guess it depends on what they set the page area to in vector editing program) and this looks closer to that  
Uh.. I guess the screenshot I posted is 600 x 652 and that includes the borders.. I guess it would have made more sense to post the thumbnail the site made instead of how it viewed on my screen but… I think it still gets the point across
T12

On searches with OR terms, random image only ever chooses the image(s) with the most of those terms.

Example: searching for: autumn blaze || spoiled rich (4149 results)  
Random image will always produce either image 1893848 or 1997944, the only two images on the site which contain both characters.

When searching for: autumn blaze || spoiled rich || diamond tiara (13461 results)  
Random image only ever produces image 1893848, the only image containing all three.

autumn blaze || spoiled rich || car (9484 results)  
Random image only produces images which contain 2 of the tags (no image on the site has all 3).
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I seem to be having trouble uploading images that I myself have made.

Im on the DNP list as “Artist upload only”, so only i can upload stuff i made, but im trying to upload a updated version of an image i made and it says it won’t let me do it since my tag is “artist upload only”…  
Even though I AM the artist behind it.

It wasn’t like that a few days ago either, this is strange.
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@Background Pony #FBA8  
I assumed they ment one was being fixed right away and one isn’t and that’s being silly  
But I understand it’s low priority and also it’s probably more of a pain to code to tell it not to load the 720p recompressed site version when the original is already in 720p  
Idk
Digital Seapony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Book Horse Best Horse
It doesn’t seem to be possible to put an apostrophe immediately after a link without either a space or a newline in between, like this:
Kodeake ’s fantastic story
If no space is present, it’s apparently parsed as part of the URL:
Kodeake fantastic story
Which is a bit peculiar, since apostrophes aren’t even valid URL characters. I tried everything I could think of, including an empty no-parsing block after the URL (\[====\]) and a zero-width space (U+200B), but there doesn’t seem to be a workaround.

This also applies to the closing parenthesis ()) and quotation mark (").

I’d almost call it a feature request rather than a bug, except I think this was possible before the transition to philomena.
Background Pony #7CD3
Something’s up with the verification system for the tags. I’ve been consistently getting “Failed to fetch challenge from server!” when attempting to edit tags for about an hour now.
Background Pony #7CD3
@Mosea  
You would never see this if you’re logged into an account, what I’m talking about is a verification step for editing tags/sources for anons to stop bots and for most of the day it hasn’t been working for me.

I do have an account, but I tend to mostly keep it “clean” for lack of a better word. I’m sure this sounds silly, but I mostly tag missing fetish stuff and other body parts anonymously, it makes me feel better that way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide