Report site bugs here

Background Pony #8E63
The change log claims  
fetch blocked if upload failed

But it appears to still be present if I upload something without a ratings tag added. Just like before, I had to copy, then paste the url to the bar again for the fetch button to work once more.
Background Pony #321F
The new tag field looks cool, but could we get the old one back for editing tags? The tags are way too close together now if you aren’t using the pure text version. It looks really cluttered and it makes it hard to read.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Luna  
Yes, that is in fact reduced tag clarity. I think that instead of changing the UI to suit the tags like that, you should change said tags instead.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Also, for the record, I like the new tag style. I’m not sure if I like Luna’s original (borderless) design or the current (bordered) design more. Both styles look nice. But I think this is nicer than the old tags overall.
Joey
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@byte[]  
@WatermelonRat  
Yeah, it does seem a slight bit brighter on the dark theme than it does on the dark-purple theme. It’s not terrible, but muting it just a little probably wouldn’t hurt.
Background Pony #B473
I think I could get used to it if the text brightness is adjusted, but I would also ask if you could try making the font size for the counts smaller. The numbers do take up quite a of additional space on smaller displays now.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
I think the new tags look neat. Any change that makes tag counts more visible is good.

(But I’m looking at them through bad insomnia, so my judgment may be impaired atm.)
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Joey  
I probably shouldn’t have replied to their post, but no, I do not agree with Luna.

I can understand having a different shade to help point out the tag count, but moving the plus to the left was a dumb idea. RIP muscle memory. The highlight is definitely too bright, but if that’s darkened a bit then I can live with it.

I’d much prefer having the old tags back though. None of this borderless crap. Again, stop touching the UI when it doesn’t really need messing with pls.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
  1. The entire tag is a functional area for the dropdown, you do not need to target the plus to use it. You can keep mousing to the right if you want.  
  2. The tags’ visual style isn’t borderless, in fact they are the exact opposite of that.  
  3. We’ll change the UI whenever we find room for improvement.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@evan555alpha  
Muscle memory? You are aware that you can hover over/tap on any part of the tag, right? The + just indicates there’s more there, but the entire tag should trigger the menu.
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
  1. The tags’ visual style isn’t borderless, in fact they are the exact opposite of that.

To clarify, this is what I meant by “borderless” (screenshot from a development site):  
full

Compare that to Derpibooru, where there’s a brightly colored border matching the number area’s color surrounding the entire tag:  
full
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@byte[]  
@Joey  
Ah, my bad, I didn’t realise that. I’ve always hovered over the plus. I think it still looks off though, and I still believe that the plus should be moved back to the right. Why did it need to be moved to the left?  
When I’m reading things from left to right, I’d expect an indicator of “hey there’s more things here that you can’t see yet!” to be at the end of whatever I’m reading, not at the start.

The tags’ visual style is still bordered (which I am thankful for btw), but at the moment the dark theme’s tag count highlight blends right into the border, making it look borderless. That looks really off to me. Again, a darker highlight would be better.

I’m not completely against UI changes, after all :)
Marker
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Misanthrope
@JP  
I think the new tags look neat. Any change that makes tag counts more visible is good.

Why though? Shouldn’t the tag name itself be more important than how many times it’s used? Personally I think the new tag count adds too much contrast (in both light and dark mode) and makes the name less able to stand out.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I don’t know if this counts as a bug or not but when I try to download images through the download button, I instead get a new window that just has the image ID as its tab name and nothing else since what I’m really supposed to get is a notification asking me if I’m sure I want to download the image.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide