Report site bugs here

GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
You can bypass the personal title filter by using this е instead of the normal e. They look the same but the first one is actually a Russian letter and lets you change your personal title to something like Sitе Modеrator.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@TheGlitchedWolf  
I’m going to be nice and delete that user title, letting you off with a warning this time. That filter exists for a reason, and using unicode characters to bypass it is normally an automatic multi-day ban. Do not do that.
GlitchedWolf
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@Damaged  
@Joey  
Oh, didn’t know it was gonna cause that much trouble, but I wasn’t trying to impersonate a mod. I set it to “Site Communist” and not something like “Site Moderator”
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@TheGlitchedWolf  
The thing is that we use “Site” to designate official roles, which is why that word is restricted. Otherwise someone may set a title like “Site Sysadmin”, “Site Representative”, “Site Staff”, etc. The decision was made when custom titles were first officially rolled out that “Site” would be a disallowed word, regardless of context.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Word Bug
@Hoovier  
No probs. You can pass it distance too as a property. I need to finish writing up the extra stuff I’ve added to the API (I’ve been feeling pretty crap, and struggled to keep up with my own work let alone donating time).

P.S.

Don’t say it too loud, but I’ve made the POST/GET mixup mistake a few times myself. ;)
DJDavid98
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

Disy
When I tick any Art Categories on the Commissions list and press Search the selections are not checked again after reload, so if I search again the previously checked options are no longer filtering the search.
GlitchedWolf
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
If you go on an image with the 20% cooler tag on it and click the 20% cooler tag it says you can’t access that page.
Ethereum
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I can’t change my username.  
When i go in the FAQ to rename my account section and click the link to the Account settings it says “You can’t access that page.” on the top.
Background Pony #62CA
@Background Pony #4EA7  
What do you mean?

I compared the linked image and the file from deviantArt and they are pixel-identical. (Strangely, the version on Derpi has a larger file size…)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide