Report site bugs here

Hopen Way
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

🔥 le mayo 🔥
Sent myself a PM. Now the notification is stuck at 1. Already tried marking it unread and re-reading it, didn’t work.
Liggliluff
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I guess this isn’t exactly a bug, but since the tags now always are sorted by the same order (rating, character, source, other, …), even when editing. Only when not editing the tags, they are in their own colours. It would be very helpful if the tags still had their own colour when editing too, and preferably also when tags are added to the edit box.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I guess this isn’t exactly a bug, but since the tags now always are sorted by the same order (rating, character, source, other, …), even when editing. Only when not editing the tags, they are in their own colours. It would be very helpful if the tags still had their own colour when editing too, and preferably also when tags are added to the edit box.

Signal boosting. If the tags will be category-sorted when editing rather than alphabetically sorted, they should be colored as well.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Wiimeiser  
Definitely not for me. Though now that you mention it, if I check in private mode it shows results… I wonder if this is something only affecting staff accounts

full
Background Pony #7B65
Not sure if this is the correct spot, but is anyone else having issues with the site logging them out very frequently now?

I set up 2fa months ago (maybe June-ish I can’t remember exactly) and since then did not have to log back in. However, starting about a week or so ago I am logged out several times a day. It’s not a huge deal, just a minor inconvenience to get my phone out to re-authenticate every time it happens. I was just wondering if there was a change to the site that might be causing this or if something on my devices (Desktop, Laptop, and phone) might be?
Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
Possible bug:  
You don’t seem to be able to add multiple examples in commission listings now. You can add one example, and it gives you the option to edit or delete it… but you can’t add another.

@BigBuggyBastage  
Cool, I never knew you could do that. :O
Background Pony #7B65
@Background Pony #04DE
It’s a change to the site. I’ve already tracked down the bug - it’s up to Dan Schultzer what he wants to do from here.

@Damaged  
@Background Pony #04DE
Try clearing your cookies (this has worked for some). There is also a known bug that’s doing it that Byte[] is waiting on a fix for a library Philomena uses.

I was having the same problem too. Hopefully these posts help you out.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
In Moderation tools, User Links do not show if the link is public or hidden.

Also, we can not delete User Links, nor is it possible to see when the User Link was created or who the staff member was that verified the link.

Basically we’re missing the functionality that used to be under “Admin” and the display of “Hidden” versus “Public” on the user’s profile:

full
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Derpibooru keeps logging me out of my mobile device. I keep pushing “Stay logged in” when signing in, but it has no effect. Any idea why this may be?
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@TheHappySpaceman  
I’ve seen that too. Try clearing your cookies for the site, and then log back in making sure you click the “Stay logged in”.

If that doesn’t work, it’s possible you’re seeing a symptom of an artifact that development is looking into.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide