Report site bugs here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
(Realized I might need to note this: Using base derpi site, trixiebooru)  
I may have found the/a bug behind reverse search. It no longer auto-fetches. After several tries while adjusting fuzziness/distance, it kept turning up no results. However, after hitting fetch, then search (with default .25), it turned up.  
(Both explicit) It was a link of this image >>1399474, and same result with >>1872531  
Incidentally, found another bug from 2nd image description. This >>1872051 (merged) image was merged into another, and does not auto-hyperlink for re-direct.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
I’m finding a bug when I’m trying to bold or code something it’s not coding like it should and sometimes it’ll code/bold/etc. This probably doesn’t sound to big of an issue but it’s annoying when I’m trying to bold a RP scene and the words don’t bold
Background Pony #8E63
It appears if an image you uploaded gets deleted, you no longer get notification for it. Can this please be readded?
Liggliluff
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Formatting links containing * breaks at that character  
A comment I found that has the link broken: >>1431861#comment_6109232

Example link: https://derpibooru.org/search?q=twilight*%2Csafe  
As a formatted link: link  
Intended formatted link: link

This is a new bug that has appeared.

However, it should not include the final * if it’s part of being bold.  
Bold example: *link  
Intented bold: *link

However, if Derpibooru would escape * into %2A in URLs, that would make it easier to copy and paste into formatting. But this new bug still breaks old comments.
09MurphyM

For whatever reason, you can’t seem to access the generals page of the forum through the address bar. It simply gives an error message.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Editing a custom filter now returns an error message if there’s no description, even if the filter isn’t public. Has there been some kind of institutional change to the way custom filters are handled?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@FredMSloniker  
Slugging is broken. I made two new OC tags on >>396198 earlier and can access them just fine, so colons seem to be safe, at least where auto tag-type updates are concerned. I might have to try making garbage tags to test further…
Background Pony #09DB
It would appear whatever system that was keeping merged images from ending up in trending images is no longer working.
Metapika025
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Japanese Brony
Somehow, Marker’s Use Blocker Doesn’t Work.  
TamperMonkey In my Chrome Says “Marker’s Use Blocker is Working”, and I Turned on “Block Background Ponies”  
But Background Pony’s Comments are NOT Spoilered, And Setting Say “You have Unsaved changes”.  
I’m using Windows 10 Home 64Bit and Google Chrome 79.0.3945.88 (64 Bit).  
(TamperMonkey is Active, And I Updated Marker’s user Blocker, But Marker’s User Blocker Doesn’t Work.)
Background Pony #25A5
first_seen_at and created_at is the same.  
There’s no associated profile link on artist tag page.
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Not really a bug but featured image embed on home page only loads 800x600 pixel limit even though it’s a lot bigger than the main thumbnails which also load 800x600 pixel limit  
Maybe it should load the large image instead that is 1280x960 pixel limit?
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@Rainboom Dash  
hmm… so I just calculated it views about 90% bigger but changing it from the 800 x 600 to the 1280 x 960 would make the pixel count 2.56x… I also noticed the main thumbnails actually view about 20% smaller when it’s on the page which is interesting  
Well, if my math is correct…  
edit: it’s not exactly correct… but at least kinda accurate  
edit2: nope, I was pretty off… it actually views about 2.07x bigger but would have a 2.56x higher pixel count.. worth changing it to 1280 x 960 imo.. the 20% smaller when sidebar is on page is correct
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Wiimeiser  
Because Philomena always sorts the tags the same, i.e. it’s rating-artist-oc-species-everything else everywhere. Even though it makes identification worse (made a typo? woops now your “ocrandomname” is fuck knows where in alphabetic instead of being in front), solely because it ~simplifies code~.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide