Report site bugs here

Perplexiah
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
just noticed you can no longer access a profile by typing the url into the address bar if you use spaces instead of pluses

originally, typing “derpibooru.org/profiles/The Smiling Pony” would automatically change to “derpibooru.org/profiles/The+Smiling+Pony” which is the correct format, but now it’s just treated as a non-existent webpage and sends you to the front page instead

also worth noting is that profile urls have always been case sensitive, but i’m not sure if two people can have the same name with different capitalisation or not

if not, then perhaps it’d be worth treating “a” and “A” as the same in urls? would be a lot more convenient that way
Cloppershy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Pone Addict
Something about the GIF -> MP4 encoding has changed, some players are no longer able to play the MP4s.  
Example file: //derpicdn.net/img/2019/12/21/2226130/full.mp4

Firefox says the file is broken. Chrome and VLC Player play them fine. I also have a bot that sends the MP4s to Telegram. They don’t play on either iOS or Android, but they do work with Telegram Desktop. Must be something wrong about the encoding that not all players can deal with.

EDIT:  
Looking at the files, the H.264 Profile changed from “Main” to “High 4:4:4 Predictive”, and apparently not all current video players support it yet.

It doesn’t actually affect the website itself currently, because the option “Serve WEBM/MP4 files” doesn’t seem to work right now either. It always shows the GIF itself, even if it is enabled.
Background Pony #56D4
I am still being logged out after less than 15 minutes of not being at my computer. I was doing something AFK for about 8 minutes and I was logged out. Is this intentional? I also spotted a 404 error when trying to look at the history of an old post I made about 9 months back. Sorry if other people already reported an issue like this.
beirirangu

I’ve been having some serious problems the last 2 days: First google/chrome says that something happened and I needed to change my password, which I did, but after that if I log in to the site without “www.” I’m almost immediately logged out, but when I DO have “www.” in it, I’m only kept on for a few hours at most, and when I go onto the site without “www.” I’m NEVER logged in… I’m not sure if it’s a problem on your end or on the latest version of chrome (79.0.something) but either way, something’s going on and it’s not right
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
also worth noting is that profile urls have always been case sensitive, but i’m not sure if two people can have the same name with different capitalisation or not

They can. It has created issues before because while profiles are case-sensitive, the search syntax is not and hence you can’t differentiate.
Background Pony #DDCC
https://derpibooru.org/comments

…is working a bit weird when it comes to filters. For the most part it’s hiding what is set to be hidden in a filter, but then sometimes instead of hiding entirely it’s showing the image but in a spoiler with “[hidden] (complex filter)” as a message. So far it’s either images with a score below zero or anthro. I’m hiding both a complex filter. Everything else is hidden as it should be, including everything else in the complex filter.  
Below zero images are also showing up in the same way using my second filter (spoilered with “[hidden] (complex filter)” message). Can’t confirm the anthro part, because I’m not filtering it out with the second filter.

Everywhere else on the site filters are working as intended, it’s just in /comments results.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide