Report site bugs here

byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
If you actually applied I’d consider it. I’m not in a great place right now financially or emotionally, and I am almost alone when it comes to any serious work that needs to be done.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artistic Detective -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Either I’m going crazy, or I’ve seen a PHP (artist:php27) revert back and forth between being a PHP and using their original artist tag(s) over the past, I dunno, month or two. Now, maybe the artist really is flip-flopping on this decision or maybe I really am going crazy, but it seems possible there’s a bug (or maybe some kind of outdated server cache).

It’s not like I continually lurk their tag so unfortunately I can’t give a better idea of the time frame; their art has just come up in searches I’ve done now and then and I’ve noticed at times they’re a PHP and at times it used their name.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@971384265  
The most recent time their php tag was added to an image was a month ago, and the tag has only changed on images 8 times in the last year, usually as the result of an image being uploaded as “artist needed”.

If you see images where their real name is exposed, please report those images for Rule #8, because nothing’s changed in their indication to us that they want to remain anonymous.
Artistic Detective -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

@971384265
If you see images where their real name is exposed, please report those images for Rule #8, because nothing’s changed in their indication to us that they want to remain anonymous.

Noted; but I suppose I wasn’t clear, that unless I’m remembering a dream or mis-remembering a site other than Derpibooru, their works as a whole turned up in a search for artist:(their name) (not just a specific image or two) when at another time some weeks before, and again some weeks after, they only turn up for artist:(php).

Sorry that I can’t be more specific or definite; I just wanted to mention it in case the people who know how the site works behind the scenes might be able to make sense of it.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@971384265  
Weeks ago that might have happened as the tag was being anonymized. But it doesn’t appear to be happening now, which is the desired result. Even a search for them via Google specifying this site only returns a “No images found”, so that’s what we want to see.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
This tag seems to be broken - something went wrong with the alias, and now, not only the tag count displays only one image as only 170 images appear in the tag page even though there were over 800 images in the tag.
Perplexiah
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
links to comments (such as this one) no longer go directly to the comment if it’s not located on the first page

however if you go to the page the comment is on (page 4 in the example above, with the default comment limit) it will automatically scroll down to the comment with a blue outline around it, as is intended
Background Pony #8E63
Not sure if I made a mistake or not, but if I fetched an image on twitter, selected an image outside the first one, then upload without adding ratings tags, it’ll fail to upload, and the twitter fetch becomes the first image again (rather than the one you selected). Can this please be changed so the page “remembers” the image you selected from “fetch” even if you forgot a tag?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
It appears Maximum Spoilers is spoilering a tag that’s not spoiled or hidden on the Default filter, it’s op is a duck as far as I can tell.
TwilyIsBestPone
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twily 💜
Apparently Just Now I Can’t Upload An Image(s) In The Comments For Some Unknown Reason

I Had No Problem Until Now, Whenever I Try To Upload An Image It Shows Up With This

!!

Have Any Ideas On What’s Going On?

Hope I Explained This Right
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@JP  
The “debrand” is related to ongoing work towards an eventual open-source release of the site code; there are (or were, rather) a lot of references to pony-specific things in the code that an eventual railcarbooru or whatnot would likely not care for.

I assume the pony icons are a temporary breakage and will be available again soon.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
The pony icons for voting/faving probably will be better off added as a userscript instead of a built in feature. As cute as they were, the reality is that they were added to the code in a very hacky way that made the site’s themes harder to maintain. It’ll probably be a lot easier to add them back with a userscript then trying to make them work properly in the code.
malte279
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Hello,  
My problem is probably not an actual bug, but it appears I cannot upload any images anymore.  
I must have accidentally clicked at refusing cookies at some point which now seems to block to possibility to upload images.  
Is there any place (didn’t find it in the settings) where I can change my settings to accept cookies and be able up upload pictures to Derpibooru again?
malte279
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@byte[]  
Thank you very much for the advise. For some reason it suddenly worked when I tried again just a few minutes ago. I have no idea why (since I hadn’t really changed anything). Maybe it was just some temporary bug after all.  
Thank you very much for you quick response :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide