Report site bugs here

Firenhooves
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

https://derpibooru.org/meta/what-happened-to-the-image-names-its-numbers-now-with-no-tags

There is a problem with the tagging on Derpibooru. It’s been confirmed by multiple users. Can someone fix this?  
I reallly like and use the tags when I right click save images. It adds a lot of work and inconvenience to not have this feature. Having to use the Download button to get the tags on my image save file and then go manually move the file to my desired folder. Also I can right click anywhere on the image. But clicking a small button to save a file is just inconvenient. Who’s bad idea was this?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Ok, it seems like notifications for threads with long names (Or if a user with a long name posted in it), then it seems to go outside of the box if you look at it through your notifications.
Background Pony #D865
not sure if its a bug but a bunch of old images are broken.  
they show up the thumbnail as a blank and the image itself is just the X when viewed.
NodePoint
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

When looking up the ‘vector’ tag, it is heavily implied that SVG files can be uploaded (according to the detailed description). Uploads from long ago show that this was the case. As for recent uploads, they all can only be downloaded as PNG rather than SVG (uploaded as PNG[?]). When attempting to upload a SVG file, two errors are returned. “Image is not allowed to be an image/svg+xml file” and “Image can’t be blank” (when selecting the SVG, it did not show in the preview).  
Is it supposed to be working or was it intentionally prohibited at some point?
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
As of a few minutes ago, the fecther stopped working for DA images and is giving out 500 errors in any image that i attempt to upload.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Notifications links to Video Game General seem slightly wonky, it links to the second last post instead of the last one. All other links to that particular thread work fine, just not notifications…
Background Pony #DDCC
Hi. I have a weird bug happening on my watched page. It looks like *this. The last image is missing (I have 24 images in display setting, so it’s 3 full rows of them). But on all other pages, including the second page of watched - everything is fine. Also the next image on the second page is the correct one, so it isn’t skipping an image, it just only puts 23 of them on the first page. Also if I change the number of displayed images: if I go lower (23, 22, ect) more images will be disappearing (which makes me think that it’s skipping the first image on the page, not the last one), if I go higher (25) it will fill up the empty space, but then every other page looks wacky. I aslo tried clearing cache and cookies, loging out and back it - the bug is still there, in both firefox and chrome.

The weirdest part is that when I login through my other account - the bug isn’t there (but then I log back into my regular account and the bug returns).
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #0E4F  
I have exactly that bug, except now it’s on page 4. That suggests a glitched image with an ID between >>1951829 and >>1952004. Could be >>1952001 (NSFW) as it’s hidden by my filter, but who knows at this point…

EDIT: Happens on Page 31 of all images with my filter. Now to find the specific one…

EDIT2: ->>1951922 (merged) was merged, but that’s not it…-

Probably >>1951910 (deleted)

Wait, it appears to be >>1951906 (merged), which was on my watchlist due to Cheerilee, but got merged into >>254. Background Pony #0E4, it appears you watch Trixie, correct? It looks like someone uploaded the companion to >>1951909, but it was merged back, possibly automatically. Didn’t someone say merging backwards could cause problems?
Background Pony #DDCC
@Wiimeiser  
I now joined the search. Here are a couple of findings.

It’s a safe rated image - bug only shows up while searching “safe” tag. Which also means that if the image is hidden by filters, the bug won’t show up. It’s between >>1951908 and >>1951899. I’ll try to narrow it down further.

Also I don’t know if that’s a normal behaviour, but I noticed that there are quite a few missing id numbers. Like there will be 195190 3, 195190 4, 195190 5, 195190 7, without 195190 6. There a quite a few skips like that. Maybe it’s normal, I don’t know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide