Report site bugs here

deactivated24yh6m1x

I am trying to do role play with friends via pm, but I can’t actually see their posts most of the time. This problem just happened, and I don’t know how to fix it. The site will tell me I got a message, but when I click on the notification, all I see Is the last post i made, as opposed to a new one from a friend. But when I post something new, only then can I see what it is my friends posted.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Seems my notifications won’t update.

I check them, refresh the page, they’re still there.

I delete them, refresh, they’re still there.

And sometimes, the number will come down, but i click it, and there’s still the same three I’ve already clicked on.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Seems my notifications won’t update.
I check them, refresh the page, they’re still there.
I delete them, refresh, they’re still there.
And sometimes, the number will come down, but i click it, and there’s still the same three I’ve already clicked on.

Same.
Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
I’m getting similar issues. Right now my notification icon says I have 1, but there’s nothing on the page. I also had to hard refresh the notification page to make notifications go away after reading them.

E: also getting this on internal pages.

firefox 60.3.0esr 64-bit
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Now pages don’t update new posts. I reopened this thread and it only showed sTs’ post but not mine. But when I refreshed it then my post and Archonix’s appeared.
Neko Majin C
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twilight's Westley
I am having the same problem, except I have fourteen notifications that will not go away no matter how many times delete or view them.
Neko Majin C
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twilight's Westley
Also, I just found out I get new notifications, but when I go check on them, they are not there, just the same fourteen that were there to begin with.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Joey  
I get a notification or PM and then I respond to it or check it. But when I click on the bell again, those same notifications are still there and hasn’t been cleared. And when you check them again, the message or post that you wrote doesn’t appear unless you refresh the page.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide