Report site bugs here

Background Pony #DDCC
I don’t know if that’s a bug or I just don’t understand how it works, but I can’t find a list of all my forum posts. I can find a list of all my comments, but it doesn’t include forum posts and the link that should theoretically lead to my posts (https://derpibooru.org/posts/posted) gives me a blank result (“No results to display”). Even though I have quite a few.

Am I not understanding something here or is it a bug?

All my posts were anonymous, but all my comments also are and they are showing up.
SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
Apparently the tag “background kirin” doesn’t automatically imply the tag “kirin”. Not sure where-else to report such an issue, though I’d imagine it’d be an easy fix.
GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
@SD50-2  
In the future though, there’s a forum dedicated to tagging discussion, and that’s the propper place for aliases, implciations, and new mass tagging.
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
@Jarkes

I think that might be the browser on your computer not being able to handle the full resolution of that image, when I used to use a low end computer it happened to me a lot…
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

There is a bug, when you subscribed to subforum and new post was moved to other subforum before you read it: notification doesn’t vanish when you reads the topic - you have to open subscribed subforum.
IceCold47

Reporting a bug. The account statistics is not updating properly. It picks up only a small number of the changes then stops for the next 24hr cycle(as I observed). Started 2 days ago when I logged in
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@IceCold47  
It cycle’s at UTC time, so depending on where you live it may shift days at an odd hour.

Additionally, that information is cached for performance reasons, so it will not always update instantly.
Sff
Inspiration Manifestation - For Patreon supporters
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Bronze Bit -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Happy Derpy! -

What does it mean?!?
While not technically a bug, the statics page’s “Uploads by day” chart doesn’t have the section for season 8 marked.
RandomBlank

I just got a notification: “Somebody deleted (for ‘Artist Request DNP’) #1023969 about 2 hours ago”

Image in question - #1023969

The image is gone but the keywords aren’t, comic:sex ed with twilight sparkle, palcomix - so I’m completely sure I didn’t upload that image

Why did I get that notification?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Deserter  
The artist asked us to delete them. We are hoping images that are from their publicly released promos or advertisements will be allowed to stay, but that will be the artist’s call.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide