Report site bugs here

Background Pony #7D1A
I can’t switch Filters. Everytime I click “Use this filter” for any of the non-default filters, it doesn’t change. It’s stuck on default.
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
I think this only happens in Firefox, but whenever I’m logged out and I go to an image, when I press the button to log in, instead of redirecting me to the picture normally, it appears instead the site without the style layout.

This been happening the last couple of days all the time that I wanted to log in.

full
DJDavid98
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

Disy
@SuperSupermario24  
The site stores the URL when you visit a page to allow redirecting back to it when you log in/out, and when the comments section is loaded that currently counts as you visiting the page with the raw comments on it. This’ll be addressed once the fix is live.
MasterOfIllusions
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Birb
I don’t know if I should post this here or create a new thread, but I’ve been having a problem logging into my account through my pc. I don’t know if this same problem occurs logging through my phone, but I’m scared to try that in case I get stuck again.

I put in my email and password like I always do, it loads, but never logs me in no matter how many times I click “log in”. Is anyone else having this same issue? Or is it just me?
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

Found really strange bug with random site sorting:  
If query consists of some tags with * or ? (like twilig?t sparkle || ra?nbow dash || ap*lejack || fl*ttershy || rarit*y || pin*ie pie) search results will be… sorted by some kind of relevance sorting. Images which contains as much tags as possible will be first. It’s kinda nice feature as replacement of “related images”, but random should be randomized, imho.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I am not sure if it is really a derpibooru problem, but so far I have this little bug only here and nowhere else. My mouse courser starts to flicker between the arrow and hand cursor when I hover over a link, or over the text when I am writing a post or comment. It’s no biggy, but a bit annoying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide