Report site bugs here

barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@Graveheart  
The Default filter has been changed to focus more on art. This has been announced for a couple of weeks in the Feature Suggestions and Discussion, and also has its own thread.
Suineder
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@barbeque  
I have spoiler tags for upcoming Season 4 episodes spoilered and none hidden, thumbnails do not appear on the .org domain, but spoilerpics are shown. To be precise, custom spoilerpics show up in the information bar at the tops of tag pages, but the image pages themselves only show the generic “Tag Hidden” spoilerpic.
Suineder
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

@Suineder  
It turns out the thumbnail issue only affects the particular Pale Moon installation I was using at the time (not on my own computer). Clearing out DOM storage didn’t seem to do anything. I don’t know, I’ll just try a fresh reinstall.

EDIT: Wow, I’m really dumb; the only problem was that I had overly severe JavaScript restrictions.
Background Pony #F227
The tag editing feature is glitchy for me. When I click on the “Edit Tags or Source” button, the captcha fails to show up. If I edit them anyway and chose to “Save Tags and Source”, they do change, but I get the error message “Unable to update; check your source URL and/or try again later.” Then, when I reload the page, the editing box is still open, with the error message there.

Originally, I could stop this by reloading the page and getting a captcha, then solving the captcha. Now, the captcha just isn’t showing up at all.
Background Pony #F227
@Background Pony  
Update: Now it’s back to the way it was before. I’m still missing the captcha sometimes when I go to a page, but refreshing will make it appear, and entering the captcha makes things work normally. If something in the site’s code changed between then and now, then I guess it somehow fixed the missing captcha glitch. I still got the “endless error message” glitch from the images I edited before the change, but only until I enter a captcha; then everything is back to normal.
Background Pony #5F34
Why disabling the sidebar on the homepage makes it disappear also in /activity?  
Why now there are ?scope strings in image urls from home page?  
What’s the difference between Homepage and Images (/images)?
BigMax
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

It’s more than that. Now clicking on every image, coming from a search or not, gets you to an url with a ?scope query string.  
It looks ugly (it’s always been), and I’m not sure how that would help server-side :I

The homepage has the activity sidebar, duh.
barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

Why disabling the sidebar on the homepage makes it disappear also in /activity?
Because they are the same page. The link to activity will probably be replaced to point to lists when that has more info.  
Probably a bug. Images page doesn’t have it, so I’ll take a look at it and see if I can spot any obvious things. I’m not even sure what scope does anyway; I’ve been stripping them from URL’s through greasemonkey for ages now and it doesn’t seem to do anything.  
If you disable the sidebar, apart from one page saying “All Images” and the other “Recent Images”, none really.

@Background Pony  
Not sure what’s going on there. You mention something about images you edited before the change; if that’s still happening, can you give us some image ID’s?
Background Pony #F227
@barbeque  
Well, >>58609 was the only image that I edited, but the captcha failed to show up on any other images; then I left the site for a while, and when I came back several hours later it was back to the way it was before.

I also experienced a glitch where the previously unused “nakajima” tag showed up after I added it to the image, but the image itself didn’t show up when I viewed the tag. This also stopped happening after the captcha reappeared and I entered it, but I’m not sure that’s when it stopped happening, since I didn’t check the tag again before answering the captcha.
Background Pony #D478
Comment pagination is still broken on images where some comments have been deleted.
Wesley Foxx
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The Fluffiest
Any kind of ‘we’re aware and working on it’ about comment subscriptions not being carried over with image merges? :< I really hate missing comments.
Beatfox

Do we have a complete up-to-date comment formatting reference somewhere? The “click here for formatting help” link below the comment entry box only lists a few of them, and the “Syntax Quick Reference” below the forum post entry box doesn’t appear to be entirely accurate (e.g. thumbnail & wide preview image embeds don’t work).

BTW, I spent a long time Googling & searching through this site trying to figure out how to do spoilers in comments, only to finally see the reference for it when I went to make a forum post asking about it. Updating that “click here for formatting help” link by the comment entry box in particular would go a long way toward helping commenters who are still learning the ropes, I think.
And Brother I Hurt People
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

“Thumbnails not generated”, “thumbnails not generated” everywhere.

Also, as anon said, notifications aren’t working.

EDIT: Everything seems perfect now…just as soon as I posted. Huh.
CEO_Gladstone
Happy Derpy! -

I’m not sure that the notifications are fixed because they aren’t working for me, I just posted a few images and got several comments, none of which gave me a notification.
Background Pony #DDE0
I am not quite sure what is triggering it, as no amount of repetition is getting results, but my watchlist keeps getting wiped for some reason.
Background Pony #A156
notifications are only showing if the last reply was a background pony. :I
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide