Report site bugs here

PartTimePegasus

Freenode also suffers from DDoS attacks today, but that might not be related :P

@barbeque  
[…]
Also, how “few” pixels are it? if it’s like only one or two, maybe 4 or something, I can probably try and kill off some margin/padding somewhere. There’s a bit too many borders going on there (imo) anyway.

This is how it would look with 4th column:  
full
Background Pony #138E
@The Smiling Pony

It works, thanks! Although, is it only for #derpibooru? Because I tried to type in another channel name and it said “no results found” (it was #derpibooru-RP).
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
I noticed something when my session expired and it logged me out; Using the default filters, I can see the spoiler images (grimdark, questionable, etc) but using my personal filter they’re still borked. Might help narrow down what’s causing it?
barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@Keith Mowz  
Hmmm, interesting. Might be some specific tag derping. I’ll take a look later today to see if I can find anything. Should probably help in narrowing it down though.
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
An little bug that comes up once in a while. Sometimes, Fancy Tags just skips the most common tag.

full
Background Pony #0E0B
Tag editor  
tab: Season 1  
16. sonic rainboom - incorrect tag. Correct tag is “sonic rainboom (episode)”
Background Pony #126E
It’s not exactly a bug, but the images under Tags -> System don’t work.
Background Pony #2F5E
I have a bug to mention but it’s probably one that I shouldn’t have found anyway and likely one that’s known either way. When refreshing comments on a deleted image’s page the comment section changes into a bugged up version of Images page 1 and constantly reloads all the thumbnails.
Background Pony #A4D2
I keep seeing a huge anti nsa ad on my android taplet and it wont go away
PartTimePegasus

I keep seeing a huge anti nsa ad on my android taplet and it wont go away

Is there an “X” in the upper right corner of the banner?

About this petition - sure, the wolves will suddenly change their mind, because the defenseless cattle politely begs them to do so.
barbeque
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@PartTimePegasus  
That only minimizes it. And it’s only for one day.

@Background Pony  
Fixed. They were using the long, detailed descriptions instead of the short one. I should probably fix it in the quick tag table thing too (the mouseovers) and copy over the then-long descriptions to the short ones of the ones that are missing one now, too.

Also, are notification “someone replied to some forum topic thing” not jumping to the last post for anyone else everywhere too?
PartTimePegasus

[…]
Also, are notification “someone replied to some forum topic thing” not jumping to the last post for anyone else everywhere too?

Yes. Is it because the link in Notifications is missing the #post_postId part?
Suineder
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

As of about 15-20 minutes ago, on the latest version of Pale Moon (24.3.2), no thumbnails at all (not even notifications) show up for me. Images load on their actual pages, but no thumbnails.

EDIT: Thumbnails still do not load with all extensions disabled.
barbeque
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@Suineder  
Do you have any tags spoilerer and/or hidden? Does it work fine on another domain? If so, when you go to an image page of a pic that you usually have spoilered or hidden (TRY BOTH CASES!) does the yellow thing you have to click on get filled in with the tag name and spoilerpic (use a tag that has a custom spoilerpic)?

If it doesn’t show the custom spoilerpic on any of those, there’s probably something off with your localstorage. I don’t know how people manage that (unless they mess with their PC’s date/time alot), but you’ll have to try something like http://stackoverflow.com/a/10394814
Graveheart

I was looking for “Fluttercry” and “TV Meme” last night and got a very reduced-down display of images. I think for TV Meme I got one image displayed out of a said 4890 results and Fluttercry is supposed to have around 390 results, but I only see 10. Is there a display issue here?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide