Report site bugs here

barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@dragonartistJRR  
Can you check the site with another browser? Disable all extensions etc?  
Nobody else (well except Nohumus) has reported this problem yet. It sounds as if you’re not running javascript or something.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
I’m sometimes brought to a different page then what I actually clicked on (I went to You want you lose, And it took me to Feature discussion a few minutes Ago)
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
@barbeque  
I’m having the same issue. Additionally, I’m not even getting the applebloom anymore, and when I view an image that would be spoilered or hidden, I have to click View to be able to see the image at all, because the spoiler on the actual image is also missing completely with nothing to click to unspoil. Like, not even the text.

EG, I have Backy watched but Lil-Miss Rarity and GMod spoilered.  
full

I’m running the most current version of Firefox 26.
barbeque
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@Keith Mowz @PartTimePegasus  
The Applebloom placeholder thing is now a 1x1 picture. Too many people complained about it.

@Keith Mowz  
I can’t reproduce that anywhere. Is it with any spoilered tag, or just some? Are there any errors/warnings in a browser console (Ctrl-Shift-J)? Does the Network log (Ctrl-Shift-K -> Network tab) have any errors? Also, if you can, find me in the IRC channel (link at bottom of every page) because finding what’s actually causing this might go a lot faster that way.

@PartTimePegasus  
The activity page is undergoing some serious (and long overdue) work. See >>365672 for what it’s roughly going to look like.
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
@Keith Mowz

We do need you to test this without extensions enabled if you don’t mind - just disable everything and try it, if that fixes it re-enable them one at a time until you find the culprit!
dragonartistJRR

The tag “irma” (Gryphon from Rainbow Falls) has a negative number for its tag count.

The images containing it still have the tag, but when you search for it, there are no results.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@The Smiling Pony  
…It feels odd for you not to have a Twiface avi,

Also what’s going on with that thing on the Forums? Sometimes it takes me to a different thread, But The Title still says that It’s the thread I’m trying to get to
dragonartistJRR

TO THOSE WITH FF26 HAVING TROUBLE SEEING SPOILERED IMAGES:  
I do not know if this will apply to everyone, but I may have found a fix.

I took Barbeque’s advice and disabled all my add-ons/extensions, and sure enough, Spoilered images started working for me again, as far as not seeing the thumbnails and having to click “view” in order to see them as described by Keith Mowz. Then I went through my addons and reenabled them one by one. The spoilered images still worked.

While I was going through my add-ons/extensions, I noticed three that I did not recognize:

Dictaddon, Playbryte, and Pricepeep.

An internet search revealed that these were malware programs. I did not bother testing them and removed them immediately. While I did not test them individually, I am sure that one of them was the culprit. As of now, the spoilered images are working as they should for me.

If any of you have these or any suspicious add-ons in your add-ons menu, research them to find out if they are malware, and remove them immediately! There is a good chance that the spoilered images will start working for you again!

EDIT: Some legit add-ons that may possibly affect spoilered images (I am not entirely sure at this point, but I believe one of these may cause it as well): Greasemonkey, Google Translator, DivX Plus Web Player.
Wesley Foxx
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
@barbeque  
All spoilered tags do it. Disabled all my plugins (Adblock Plus [which was already disabled for derpibooru], Avast’s web reputation, and a youtube video downloader) and no difference. Here’s the browser console for an image tagged with Chile (I filter out all the foreign languages aside from Japanese because not being able to read them frustrates the fuck out of me)

Ideally IMO we would have a small image for loading that you could actually see, even if it was just a little 2x2 pixel black box. I’m assuming most people’s jimmies were being rustled because it was a picture of something.
barbeque
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@dragonartistJRR  
That’s good to hear! Yeah, we’re not going to test how the site behaves when there’s malware installed, lol. As for GreaseMonkey: it probably depends on which scripts are enabled. I run a few and have no problems with them at all.

@Keith Mowz  
Hmmm. Really strange. I did notice one error (this.setScoreIcon, though that shouldn’t interfere with this) and some CSS derpage, those should be fixed later today. Maybe it fixes it, maybe it won’t.  
It’s weird though; all the reports so far are from people using FF26 (and probably Windows as well). I’m not making any conclusions here, just sayin’.

@Everyone else (hint: especially the ones that keep making comments about TSP’s admin status), let me link you this post. It applies here too. Besides, I don’t think the status of an account qualifies as a site bug anway.
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
Maybe it has already been reported: some tags have negative totals.
>>539381 has two of them.
Moreover, though, if you click on the tag you’ll get a status 302 to /tags.
Searching the same tag is fine, though.

This is a known fault and we’re working on a fix; a temporary fix has gone out today.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
-> Tag pages have info collapsed by default  
This makes the feature pretty pointless as no one will ever see it. The argument of “it could be a very big wall of ‘implied by’ tags!” only applies to a handful of tags.

-> Tag pages do not display tags they alias  
Example, does not list, ‘tx’, ‘trixie lulamoon’, ‘lulamoom’, ‘the great and powerful trixie’ or ‘great and powerful trixie’.
PartTimePegasus

Looks like 1366x768 screens aren’t made for Activity page - there always will be blank column on the right when using |Large Thumbnails| ;_; Bucking few pixels…
Background Pony #138E
Is the website’s IRC working? For some reason it crashed and then it couldn’t load up anymore, just displaying a blank page or saying the server cannot be connect. What’s weird is it’s doing this on all of my devices.
barbeque
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

there always will be blank column on the right
Yeah, large thumbnails are, well, large. Then again, I think it’s better to have that gap on the far right, because when the sidebar was on the right, you’d sometimes get this huge almost-250-px gap between the thumbs and the bar itself. (I never use large thumbs, especially now that smallthumbs have the vote stuff permanently visible as well)

Also, how “few” pixels are it? if it’s like only one or two, maybe 4 or something, I can probably try and kill off some margin/padding somewhere. There’s a bit too many borders going on there (imo) anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide